Head and Shoulders Conditioner Green Apple Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 09, 2016

Helps with dandruff, smells AMAAAAAZING, and conditions.
What else could you ask for in a conditioner.
Would highly recommend, even for damaged hair!

November 08, 2016

This product has allowed me to manage my dandruff while leaving my hair smelling great. I love it over other products I've tried because it is effective for a low price.

March 24, 2016

Utiliser avec les shampoing de la meme sorte, ca fait un bon shampoing, par contre l'odeur ne reste pas longtemps et n'est pas si prononcer que cela .

March 12, 2016

I bought this scent of Head and Shoulders because I wanted my hair to have more of a 'womanly' smell than the regular Head and Shoulders. This scent is lovely and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.

February 09, 2016

My hair gets very dry in the winter and this conditioner is great! Hydrates and makes my hair silky! I get tons of compliments on how healthy my hair looks even after it's been colour treated!

November 15, 2015

Head and shoulders Green Apple leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great all day long. The price is nothing special however you get the quality that you pay for. Worth every penny.

September 05, 2013

I've just about gone through one bottle of this stuff and I LOVE it. It will become my new hair-care of choice. I have straight, untreated (been growing out my old red dye job for 14 months now), and I tend to have a bit of an oily scalp with some dandruff.

This helps the dandruff- but best of all: MAKES YOUR HAIR SO SOFT and luxurious. Honestly, people usually say "Oh, you got a hair cut!" or some other compliment and my response is "Oh, I just washed my hair."

I am also in