head and shoulders instant cooling relief shampoo Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 24, 2016

I like Head and Shoulders for dandruff but this one seems to make your hair greasy and you needed to wash your hair everyday which I felt was not recommended

July 14, 2016

I loved this product! It definitely replaces my prescription dandruff shampoo. It works amazingly and, the smell is great. Kind of a coconut smell to me. I highly recommend even for a serious case of dandruff. Great hair every single time! I have super long hair too, and use much less of this than my regular shampoo! ☺

June 06, 2016

I have always had an issue with itchy scalp but this instant cooling relief shampoo was amazing I got it for free through a company called Smiley360 and I absolutely fell in love with the instant relief it provided to the itchiness I was experiencing. A little spritz and rub the itch was gone instantly and the cooling effect it had was nice since the itching caused a little burning too. I would buy again to take with me on the road as we travel here and there and having a itchy scalp while driving is never a good thing. The product smells lovely, goes on easily, and drys fairly fast non sticky and it helps alleviate itchiness.

April 21, 2016

This is a decent shampoo and I find it provides some relief from the dreaded dry winter scalp itch. The smell's not the most alluring and I do enjoy a good smelling shampoo myself. I'll say all in all I have tried more moisturizing and better smelling shampoos so I probably won't be buying it again.

April 21, 2016

I recieved a free sample of this shampoo from BzzAgent, I have to say I was super surprised that I liked it. The smell is fantastic, it effectively treats dry scalp and my hair is soft and managable. If you have problems with flakes this shampoo is a must.

April 01, 2016

I received this product from bzzagent to review, and was very dissapointed!
As a fan of most head and shoulders shampoo's, I was looking forward to a fun shampoo that cools and still helps with dandruff.
I've used harsher dandruff products like Denorex shampoo that cools so much that it feels like its burning, Noxzema that it wonderful smelling and cools nicely, and of course Vicks. But after 4 tries, and leaving it in a minute or two longer I do not feel any cooling with this product! I assumed it was going to smell cool like peppermint, but it didn't, I actually hate the smell.
This product is still good at helping light to mild dandruff, but I'd opt for a different kind. #GotItFree

March 13, 2016

I've always struggled with dandruff, especially when the seasons change. The Instant Cooling Relief Shampoo and Conditioner worked wonders on my itchy flaky scalp. Not only did it give me instant cooling relief but it left my hair silky, shiny, and healthy which is a far cry from your grandmothers dandruff shampoo... It smells great too! I'll definitely be heading to shoppers drug mart to pick up another bottle. Thanks to Bzzagent for my free testing products but this is one I will be pruchasing again in the future :) ***Although I received the conditioner from bzzagent for free my opinions are all my own :)