Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 967 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

January 13, 2017

Especially being in such a dry climate in Canada in the winter, my scalp gets insanely dry during this season. This shampoo saves me from embarrassing flakes in my dark hair.

January 06, 2017

I excluslvy use this because it works so well.
    My scalp is nice and healthy, no flakes!
    The over scent isn't overwhelming and I like it.
    I recommended this product to those with dandruff and dry skin.

January 05, 2017

I use this product several times a week. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and non frizze. You can use it as many times as you like and it always works great

December 28, 2016

I like to use this shampoo in the winter time because my scalp tends to get a bit dry and itchy. I always find this shampoo helps relief the dryness from my scalp and gives it more moisture. I recommend this product to people who have a dry scalp in winter time and need a excellent shampoo like this one to help them.

December 02, 2016

I love head and shoulders products, all of them work amazingly at keep my scalp nice and healthy and dandruff free, dandruff isn't something i always have a problem with, but when it comes up i use this once or twice and it immediately makes my scalp feel so much better

December 01, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing! Plus the scent lasts a couple days. It it not 100% effective for me, as I still have some patchy areas, but it's still worth it because my hair feels and looks amazing and my scalp looks healthier overall.

October 06, 2016

Unfortunately I get dry scalp/dandruff all year round. Head and shoulders really works and helps with the dandruff. And now that they have a seperate shampoo and conditioners, my hair looks and feels awesome. I'm a lifer!

September 27, 2016

Ma fille de 3 ans a le cuir chevelu très sec. Ça lui démange constamment. J'ai essayé ce shampoing par curiosité et j'ai été très impressionné parce qu'il a réglé le problème de ma fille. Elle a arrêté de se gratter le fond de tête.

September 20, 2016

This is the best shampoo I have found for my dry scalp. I have tried others bit really like this one. The price for this product is worth it. Everyone in my house uses it

September 12, 2016

I really enjoy this shampoo. It has a nice fresh scent and leaves my hair feeling thoroughly cleansed. I find it has reduced my dandruff and will continue using this product.

1stWV has started a new forum topic