Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 935 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

December 02, 2016

I love head and shoulders products, all of them work amazingly at keep my scalp nice and healthy and dandruff free, dandruff isn't something i always have a problem with, but when it comes up i use this once or twice and it immediately makes my scalp feel so much better

December 01, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing! Plus the scent lasts a couple days. It it not 100% effective for me, as I still have some patchy areas, but it's still worth it because my hair feels and looks amazing and my scalp looks healthier overall.

October 06, 2016

Unfortunately I get dry scalp/dandruff all year round. Head and shoulders really works and helps with the dandruff. And now that they have a seperate shampoo and conditioners, my hair looks and feels awesome. I'm a lifer!

September 27, 2016

Ma fille de 3 ans a le cuir chevelu très sec. Ça lui démange constamment. J'ai essayé ce shampoing par curiosité et j'ai été très impressionné parce qu'il a réglé le problème de ma fille. Elle a arrêté de se gratter le fond de tête.

September 20, 2016

This is the best shampoo I have found for my dry scalp. I have tried others bit really like this one. The price for this product is worth it. Everyone in my house uses it

September 12, 2016

I really enjoy this shampoo. It has a nice fresh scent and leaves my hair feeling thoroughly cleansed. I find it has reduced my dandruff and will continue using this product.

July 17, 2016

J'utilise ce shampooing deouis 2 ans parce que je fais beaucoup de pellicules et je l'adore. Il est doux pour le cuir chevelu et aide beaucoup pour les pellicules.

June 27, 2016

Le pire shampoing contre les pellicules que jai utiliser, ok oui sur le moment sa soulage sa semble être Efficace mais le moment ou jai decidé de le cesser mon problème est devenu plus intense..je marchais et javais l'impression quil neigais

0.5/5

June 05, 2016

Sorry, i have to say this stuff is terrible. I only bought it once and never again.It does say it's for a dry scalp but what it didn't say (just my opinion) is that it would make my scalp even drier and then it became itchy.

June 05, 2016

I have a very dry scalp using Head & Shoulders make my hair look moisturized and shinny. I use it when I start scratching my head! It gives me relief from scratching and flaking dry skin.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?