Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men 2 in 1

Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #1358 out of 2237 in Hair Care

June 06, 2016

my husband LOVE this one. he was taking the classic one since always but i've buy one like this to try and he love it. he can past more than 24 hours before have to wash his hair. very amazing!! :)

January 17, 2016

My husband uses this one and he loves it. He loves the way it smells and how good it works and i love how even after the shower i can still smell it on him. Works good and leaves your hair and clean nice and clean and soft. Definitely would recommend for men.

December 09, 2015

My husband used this once and will never fo back to anyrhing elae I just love it for him as well.

April 23, 2015

I bought this for my husband to try. He normally uses the regular 2 in 1 Head and Shoulders so I thought this made sense since it it "For Men". He tried it the other day and his hair ended up being somewhat "greasy". It wasn't really but it looked like it was. It didn't lose it's weird shine all day long! He did say it felt like it was working in his hair but it didn't look or feel like it normally does. He's tried it again and it produces the same results each time. He checked to see if others have the same complaint but can't seem to find anything about it, perhaps it's just his head!
    Overall, I think he likes it enough because the dandruff is less but it's just different.

February 23, 2015

My man love this shampoo so much! it's smell so good and his hair are amazing!

October 30, 2014

I love head and shoulders. I've been using it forever

July 21, 2014

My boys and my husband love so munch this shampoo and their hair are so easy to do and they smell fresh !!!

May 19, 2014

I love it, it makes my hubby's hair just shine and it works well on teen boys hair cuts the grease right out

April 15, 2014

Got rid of itchy scalp. Doesn't have a strong scent

February 19, 2014

My son started to get dandruff and so I went out and purchased Head & Shoulders. Its always the first brand that comes to my mind for dandruff control. It works great and now its the only thing my son will use. And they always have great coupons too!

SolangeM added a new review for