Hello Legs Shaving Lotion
Good

Hello Legs Shaving Lotion Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 444 in Hair Removal

November 22, 2016

This is amazing leg cream, but sadly almost impossible to find. I got a sample (a large one) from FitFabFun, and now that I am almost at the end, I cannot find where to get it (not FitFabFun :(.

Anyhow, if you are lucky enough to find this cream, its amazing and worth every penny

May 22, 2016

I recieved this shaving cream in my fab fit box and absolutely love it! I can't find where to buy it at! I need help! I am almost out and I don't thing I can go back to my aveeno shaving cream. Hello Legs shaving cream is so silky and smooth, make your lags feel so smooth and soft aftwards!

May 15, 2016

This is the creamiest product to shave your legs. Pure moisture! Smells absolutely incredible :)
Received this in the FitFabFun Box and also gave another box to my nieces as a gift.
I cannot tell you how much they loved this shaving lotion!!! They are still talking about it.
I went on line about 4 weeks ago to buy some but the web site was under construction.
My legs cannot wait for this product to be available :)

March 23, 2016

Step up your shaving game! The folks at HelloLegs combined the richest body lotion with the most gentle of shaving creams and added a bit of “blade butter” to the mix to give you a smooth razor performance you’ve never had before. The website has not launched yet, but you can signup for an email update so you know when the website launches!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play