Helluva Good! French Onion Dip Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 103 in Dips & Spreads

Heluva Good! French Onion Dip blends flavorful pieces of real onion and spices with smooth sour cream to deliver bold flavor that goes perfectly with chips and veggies.

January 19, 2017

This dip is SOOOO good - whether you have it with chips or crackers or just by the spoonful. I love mixing this one with the garlic Parmesan one -- tastes amazing!

January 19, 2017

Just thinking about this dip makes me my mouth start to water! We love Helluva Good in our house, its a huge hit. Its delicious with plain chips or with almost any type of veggie. The French onion taste is just right, not too much or too little, spot on. This is our go to dip!

December 14, 2016

This is the go to chip dip in our house!!! Especially over the holidays, we buy the big container and a whack of plain chips and we all sit around and play cards! IT honestly lives up to its name!

October 04, 2016

I have been buying a different dip and tried this dip the other day!! All I can say is, whomever named this dip is absolutely correct!! This is Helluva Good!! It is perfection, the taste is amazing!!! The only advice I can give....you should eat these with veggies, because if you eat this with chips you will finish the entire bag!! So good you can't stop eating it!

October 02, 2016

I am actually having this as I am doing my reviews here on CA. I love the French onion dip. I think it's better that the caramelized onion dip. It is perfect for chips and veggies. I always buy this when I'm entertaining guests. It's the perfect dip for everyday or every occasion and it's also a crowd favorite.

September 30, 2016

We used to cross the border to purchase this product, but now that we can buy it in Canada I'm so happy. This is a classic and tastes great. I wish we could get all of the Helluva flavours here.

May 26, 2016

We buy this all the time. My hubby has it everyday when he comes home with his chips. I use it on bbq nights as a topping for potatoes. Always in our fridge!

March 03, 2016

The Helluva Good dip is perfect for functions.
    It's a pretty large container so I would never go through it quick enough
    for myself. But when I have company I like to serve it with veggies.
    It's great with some ruffle chips too.

January 10, 2016

This dip is so good its more creamier than other dips ,almost a sour cream consistency the flavor good ,you can really taste the onion and just a hint of tartness, really good

September 25, 2015

This dip is fantastic ! I usually don't like onion tast too much but this dip was perfect ! Taste great with veggies or chips ! Perfect for a party

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows