Herbal Essances body envy Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 965 in Shampoo

January 05, 2017

I like Body Envy because it really gives my fine limp straight hair a bit of volume. While I may not use the entire line up of Body envy products at the same time, I think if I did, I would probably get more lift in my hair. I think that Herbal Essences smell wonderful in the shower and are worth the money!

September 13, 2016

My youngest daughter loves this product. She has really long hair and uses both the shampoo and the conditioner. She likes that the smell stays on her hair long after its washed

May 28, 2016

I love the scent of this shampoo! Cleanses hair very well without drying. It didn't add much body to my hair, but it also didn't weigh my hair down or make it stringy. A very nice flowery scent, too!

April 28, 2016

I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I have very thin and greasy hair. This shampoo has a great fresh smell. I would definitely buy this shampoo again.

March 16, 2016

I purchased this Body Envy shampoo because my hair has really been lacking volume since I cut it short. This shampoo is like a face lift for hair! I was and air dry and my hair is so full and thick and it never feels weighed down! This product followed by a little of the matching conditioner is a great drugstore buy!