Herbal Essances body envy Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 999 in Shampoo

February 24, 2017

I have really thin hair that most products make heavy or it looks greasy , but this stuff did the trick ! I would recommend that people with my issue to buy it :)

February 23, 2017

This shampoo and conditioner work amazingly! My hair is rather flat and this gives it the extra bounce! Even after styling my hair it still keeps the volume

February 17, 2017

Live the way my hair feels after using this shampoo! I have thin hair and this product makes me feel like I have thicker, fuller hair! Highly recomendef!

February 14, 2017

Toute la famille raffole de l'odeur enivrante de ce produit! De plus, il mousse bien et ne laisse aucun résidus.A essayersans hésiter! Je le recommande!!!

January 27, 2017

this product left my hair feeling soft and silky it was easier to brush through an less frizzy i have curly hair so less friz is always a good thing this was great on my daughters straight hair also

January 05, 2017

I like Body Envy because it really gives my fine limp straight hair a bit of volume. While I may not use the entire line up of Body envy products at the same time, I think if I did, I would probably get more lift in my hair. I think that Herbal Essences smell wonderful in the shower and are worth the money!

September 13, 2016

My youngest daughter loves this product. She has really long hair and uses both the shampoo and the conditioner. She likes that the smell stays on her hair long after its washed

May 28, 2016

I love the scent of this shampoo! Cleanses hair very well without drying. It didn't add much body to my hair, but it also didn't weigh my hair down or make it stringy. A very nice flowery scent, too!

April 28, 2016

I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I have very thin and greasy hair. This shampoo has a great fresh smell. I would definitely buy this shampoo again.

March 16, 2016

I purchased this Body Envy shampoo because my hair has really been lacking volume since I cut it short. This shampoo is like a face lift for hair! I was and air dry and my hair is so full and thick and it never feels weighed down! This product followed by a little of the matching conditioner is a great drugstore buy!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic