herbal essances leave in shampoo Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 969 in Shampoo

January 06, 2017

Herbal Essences dry shampoo is a great option for when your on the run. It gives your hair the much need boost of freshness and volume that your hair needs in between washes.

1.5/5

December 19, 2016

Nothing special about this product... smells intense but artificial and did nothing to help my messy hair. Not sure I'd bother getting this again...feel like I'd can get better out there

1.5/5

November 14, 2016

While the price is about right, the quality isn't! My hair was still just as oily as when I sprayed it in. It doesn't make a difference whatsoever. Also, after using it a few times the spray hole plugs up and it's impossible to clear it out. I thought I just got a bad bottle but every single one plugged up and there wasn't even much used out of any bottle.

August 27, 2016

Smells really good, and it doesnt feel greasy in your hair but it makes it so soft. Herbal essence makes really great products. The cost is actually really not bad

January 30, 2016

This product smells nice, minty but that's nor
    A flavour I fancy in my hair but anyways it needs to be sprayed at about a foot distance from hair do not apply to roots just mid to ends it will work effectively and feel great do not play with your hair though it will make it greasy again!