Herbal Essence Curl Defining Mousse

Herbal Essence Curl Defining Mousse Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 24, 2016

I have naturally curly hair and I find this mousse really helps define my curls. I have tried a number of other products for curly hair but this one is the best. I love the smell of this product and also the fact it does not leave my hair dry.

May 04, 2016

I really love this mousse, actually it's my go to. I have very fine hair with a bit of wave to it. When I use this mousse it makes my hair a bit more wavey and a long lasting but not heavy feeling. I find other mousses makes my hair feel heavy and crispy. Herbal Essence leaves my hair looking natural.

April 27, 2016

This is smelling soooooo good and for the price ; can I get a boxes LoL. The hair doesn't stay hard it got flawless and beautifull. Even if you dont have curly hair just try it

April 26, 2016

I don't normally use mousse, but I decided to give this one a try. It's great for the price. It left my curls defined, voluminous, and frizz free. However I did find it to be a bit drying.

March 09, 2016

I have naturally wavy hair and sometimes I like to add a little mousse to give it that wet beachy look. This mousse is great because it doesn't leave it crisp and ugly. It makes my hair look just right with the most beautiful natural looking waves. My little sister gave this to me when she moved but I will repurchase again on my own!

March 06, 2016

For someone with naturally curly hair this is a must have product. I love that it makes my hair less frizzy, and my curls are defined, bouncy and it does not make my hair feel like it has a ton of product on it. I love the scent. A fantastic product.

February 16, 2016

This is an amazing product if you have curly hair, I decided to try it because I was sick of limp dry frizzy curls. I now buy this product every time. I still try other ones just has referred back to this one still.

January 26, 2016

I've tried differently types of mousse but it seems like this is the only one that works with my hair. It actually defines the curls. It has a nice scent and the price is right. My hair also doesn't frizz as much in humid weather with this.

October 20, 2015

Herbal Essence Curl Defining Mousse;

actually a pretty smelling scent mousse from herbal essences and actually did define my natural curls
good mousse for a good price
pretty bottle and scent is an added bonus ;)

September 24, 2015

I love that this product conditions my hair while holding its shape. However I don't find the product to be long lasting. I could do my hair at 6-7pm to go out for the night and if I'm dancing too much or there are too many people and the room heats up my hair seems to grow bigger and bigger as the product loses its hold.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml