Herbal Essence Hairspray FIXATIF

Herbal Essence Hairspray FIXATIF Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 162 in Hairspray

October 29, 2016

The best hairspray i have tried so far.It is a fair price .It smells great and the hold is firm but light.meaning it holds good but doesn't get over stiff or crunchy.

August 14, 2016

It worked really well. No crusty residue is what I appreciated most! And yet my hair stayed in place all day. I also used it at the beach to try and stay away from the frizzy hair days I get and it worked great, even after swimming. Totally recommended!

May 10, 2016

Herbal Essence hair spray is a light spray and is not pasty. It if almost transparent and does not leave a residue. I use it every day and it lasts a long time. Thumbs up Herbal Essence

October 25, 2015

This hairspray holds well, dries quickly, And I really enjoy the smell.

September 03, 2014

Amazing Hold, no leftover residue...and super cheap!!
    I Love Alllll Herbal Essence Products!!! (and so does my hair)

August 18, 2014

For the same price, I prefer Tresseme products. Works okay but I don't like the crunchiness in my hair. There are better hairsprays that hold without making it so sticky.

July 09, 2014

we use this product for our theatre play and it was wonderfull every body liked it!!!:)

June 21, 2014

I don't like hairsprays that come in a spray bottle. I find they are too watery and make my hair damp when sprayed on. Also, the hairspray comes out too much and just focuses on one spot. I prefer the aerosol cans more. Easily controls where the spray goes.

June 21, 2014

I purchased "Set me up" Herbal Essence Hairspray FIXATIF level 2 hold hairspray for the first time. I was looking for something light, affordable, and great for everyday type of use. I am not disappointed with my purchase. About 3-4 times I week I love to give my hair a natural look of curls and in order to hold for the day I use hairspray to keep it together. Since I look for that natural look and feel I seek products that leave my hair fresh, soft, and appearing product free. This hairspray delivers in everything I am looking for. It leaves a nice scent in my hair while and I can run my fingers through it as if no products are present. It leaves my hair curly for the entire day and still have them held in when ii wake up the next morning. I would definitely purchase this product again, and recommend it for people looking for a light natural hairspray that doesn't weigh the hair down, or feel damaged the next day.