Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

April 18, 2016

Product is a great deal, works well, great for second day hair!! Works well on dark hair colour as it doesn't leave a visible white residue, however hair has a gritty texture after application. I found it worked next for up dos on second day hair!! Will use this product again.

April 04, 2016

Very good,!! It keeps the hair cleen and also give it great volume. I use it usually on three days after I washed my hair and it really do a difference. Altough, it has a strong odour that stay in the air for a long time.

January 31, 2016

I really liked this dry shampoo, that is, until the bottle stopped working! It was a great price, especially compared to Batiste, but for some reason it felt half-full but wouldn't spray anymore after maybe.. 5 uses. I've since read some reviews with similar problems and I bought another. I plan on trying some of the suggested fixes (washing the nozzle with warm water/ rubbing alcohol) this time around.

Will update.

January 13, 2016

I was interested in trying dry shampoo to add volume and to lightly fix oily hair without washing. At first, I thought this product was great. At the time I had blonde hair. When I dyed my hair a dark brown, I noticed that this dry shampoo leaves an unfortunate white residue, which then forced me to wash my hair shortly after application. Eventually, it got to the point where the dry shampoo was creating either a dry scalp or dandruff, so I had to bin it for another brand.
It's an affordable dry shampoo that may work for some, but it does not work as well as other brands and only for those with light hair.

September 28, 2015

I did not have any luck with this shampoo. I tried this dry shampoo out on 3 separate occasions and each time it did not make a difference in my hair. My hair remained flat and oily.

July 16, 2015

I have fine hair so I'm always looking for a boost in volume. This product took me by surprise. Without having to spray a lot this dry shampoo provides some "grit" that lifts my roots. It even lasts the next day! I like that you can work with the product.

April 04, 2015

I am not a huge fan of any dry shampoo from Herbal Essences. They barely work

February 09, 2015

Smells amazing, best smelling dry shampoo from the herbal essences line. You do have to reapply throughout the day so if thats possible for you its worth the price.

January 27, 2015

Produit que j'adore je l'utilise a tous les jours et je me sens très bien avec une belle chevelure.

January 27, 2015

This product is not for my haïr i prefer Herbal essence long term relationship