Herbal Essences Moroccan Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 1044 in Shampoo

February 17, 2017

This shampoo is amazing! The smell is divine! As soon as I lathered up the shampoo I could instantly feel the softness it was bringing to my dry, damaged hair. It really leaves your hair feeling so clean and soft. Not to mention the smell lasts all day long! Highly recommend this product!

January 07, 2017

This shampoo smells wonderful and is advertised to work great but in reality works mediocre. As someone who loves Moroccan oil on it's own thought this shampoo would work better then it does.

August 21, 2016

The product works extremely well. My hair is soft and silky and always smells great. My hair is quite easy to brush since using the shampoo. I notice a big difference between Herbal Essences and some of their competitors and Herbal definitely takes the cake.

June 27, 2016

I love this shampoo because it hydrates the hair well and there are soft. Conditioner works great and is good to untangle hair. My hair is soft and feel very good!