Herbal Essences Set Me Up Max Hold Gel Reviews

Ranked #1856 out of 2236 in Hair Care

Your style will be putty in the hands of my humidity-resisting max hold gel fused with cactus flower & bamboo. I'll shape any which way with luscious shine and my maximum strength hold so your style won't stop until you drop.

March 22, 2016

The Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hair Gel works well to keep my hair wavy all day long. It also smells great like all Herbal Essences products, and sometimes when I don't have any eyebrow gel available, I use this and my eyebrows stay tidy. This products works very well and has lasted me a long time.

March 01, 2014

I have curly hair that is prone to frizzies and can go flat sometimes too. It's more of a wave than tight curl but I do get ringlets at the ends and when lucky all the way up.

This is the best gel I have ever found. I buy two at a time. I have tried everything else and nothing compares. Awesome hold, beautiful curlies.

But be careful - if you use too much on your scalp it can flake and look gross.

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for
    Crest 3D White Brilliance