Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse Reviews

Ranked #890 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Be a bouncing babe. Totally Twisted's curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost. The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts.

October 05, 2016

I've tried all kinds of high end hair products and this mousse is still one of my favourites! It smells so good, and leaves my hair soft and touchable.

September 23, 2016

The Curl Booting Mousse is a good product but leaves the end pieces of the hair hard. Other then that the product works by defining the curls and making them appear more voluminou.

July 31, 2016

I purchase this mousse all the time from the drug store. It is super cheap and I find it does the trick. I use it after the beach to make my hair look presentable. The scent is good and it feels lightweight in my hair. Well worth purchasing.

April 22, 2016

I love how they changed up the packaging of this mousse!! And the berry scent as well is really yummy. This really helps make my hair more easy to tame and simply manageable. Also, this mousse has became a very important part of my hair-care routine. This mousse is very affordable, I purchased mines at walmart and it was on sale at the time I bought it. I really love how this makes my hair look.

Pros:
-Light-weight
-Easy to use
-Accentuates curls or waves
-Affordable

Cons:
-Beware of using too much or you will get crunchy hair [that is with any mousse you use]

March 19, 2016

I did not like this mousse at all. It made my hair so crunchy and so greasy. I ended up washing my hair again and blow drying it because I couldn't stand how my hair looked and felt. It smells nice and the price is good but I really didn't like it. I won't be buying this again.

March 09, 2016

I love this mousse! I'm a busy mom and I don't always have time to blow dry and style my hair in the mornings, my go to is to let it air dry while I do my makeup and get dressed and then a tiny bit of this mousse and a quick scrunch and I'm out the door! It does make my hair a by crunchy but that only lasts a few minutes usually and then it looks natural !

January 24, 2016

After years of styling my hair straight I decided to try wavy for a change. I started using a regular mousse then happened to see this curl booster in the store. I tried it out the next day and was quite surprised at the difference it makes. I now have no problem getting the waves to stay all day. The affordable price point is a huge bonus.

July 21, 2015

This product works quite good, but it is not the most effective to get nice curl. The texture is a little bit heavy, it is not that nice to work with. It is still a product I would buy again, that's a cheap one, it's handy.

February 17, 2014

I recently purchased this since it claims to be touchable soft. I have straight hair but bought it for this factor. It works great my hair is not stiff and it tames my frizzies. I love this product and will continue using it.

September 12, 2013

The ONLY mousse I use on my super curly hair, I use it religiously every day and any time I try a new mousse I come back to this one, ungreasy and nonsticky.