Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 2236 in Hair Care

July 31, 2016

My littlest one is the only one with curls in our family and I'm looking for the perfect shampoo for his hair. I bought this to try it (only the shampoo) and I loved how easy this made his hair to comb through, it didn't do anything for his curls. His hair got limp and most of his curls disappeared.

May 09, 2016

I didn't really find that this product did anything in particular to help enhance my natural wave but I have relatively straight hair so maybe my hair just isn't curly enough for it to help. It smells great though and leaves hair very manageable. The Totally Twisted Mousse does in fact help curl my hair so the whole system is great. Herbal Essence is also a well priced brand.

May 09, 2016

Love this line of shampoo and conditioner the smells are always amazing and they do what they say also leave your hair feeling light and soft.
    Love it!!

March 12, 2016

Really good product ,smell so good ,but I have curly hair and I don't want to so this is not a shampoo/conditioner for my condition hair but it's a very good product for the price!!

March 06, 2016

Great priced drugstore shampoo. Works great at keeping curls from being too frizzy. I love the smell of this product. I do use another product combined with this one to keep the frizzes completely at bay, but the price is good, the smell is great so cannot go wrong with giving this a try.

January 16, 2016

This product smells really good but I find the quality isn't good. It just made my hair really dry.

October 20, 2015

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner;

I like the scent - herbal essences is known for that!!
    But I felt quality isn't there, I wouldn't buy personally....but the scent is great!!!

And shape of bottle and color are different.

September 01, 2015

for the price it's a good shampoo and conditioner, I would prefer something a little more hydrating but the scent is wonderful

July 05, 2015

Besides leaving your hair smelling amazing I find this shampoo and conditioner very cheap quality. It doesn't moisturize the hair properly and after continuous use i find my hair looks more and more dirty. I use this sometimes for short term such as buying a bottle when I travel because i can leave it behind since it's cheap.

July 02, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner smells and works so good. I have naturally curly hair and my curls always get so bouncy and full whenever I use herbal essence. And plus the bottles are always so pretty!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food