Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1289 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse is lightweight and easy to spread. This Mousse helps avoid sticky clumps in a tousled style. Visit herbalessences.com for more information.

October 07, 2016

Love this product as I have very tight curls and can't seem to find anything that will hold them properly. It doesn't have as much alcohol as others that I've used

May 09, 2016

Great smell, great product. haven't had any faulty and I've used many bottles already. finger comb through wet hair, or comb through for broken up curls. it does leave a slightly wet look that not everyone likes, but you can brush it through once it's dry as well to get rid of that and have a smooth frizz free do

January 05, 2016

I had high hopes for this...and got it with a coupon at Walmart. But I was disappointed. it doesnt do what I expected it to. Makes my hair a little crunchy but the waves dont hold, and no frizz control whatsoever.

May 10, 2015

This is my favorite mousse! The scent is amazing and my thin hair actually has volume and body without being sticky or greasy.

The price is low end, but the product is high end.

September 12, 2014

This is my go-to, all time favorite mousse! I have been using this one for years now and continue to go back to it (after trying other products). I love how it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or oily, yet tames fly away hair. And the fact that it smells great just sweaten's the deal!

June 14, 2014

Works very well for my fly away hair, holds all day, smells great, and doesn't leave residue..definitely use again and again

May 27, 2014

This is the best mousse I have purchased. I've tried bottles that are 3 times the price and I always go back to my trusty herbal essences. I reccomend this to all my friends. Work it through hair, scrunch and go on your way.

June 07, 2012

I bought this for the first time about a week ago, and am actually very pleased! The smell is incredible, but the best thing about it is the hold. It doesn't get crunchy like other products, yet somehow magically holds my crazy hair in place. I'm very impressed with the price as well. Great product!

May 30, 2012

I love using this product! And it's so cheap too. It works great with my hair [which is wavy]. I just put it in my hair when it's wet, shake it around, and then it dries perfectly. Smells great too.

December 10, 2011

I totally love this mousse. Since I at the moment have wavy hair, i apply this mouse when my hair is damp and when my hair dries it looks softly waved, and beautiful. It does not leave your hair sticky. And also, I love the fragrance, which is meant to be violet splash.