Honest Company Detangler Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 21 in Baby Bathing - Conditioner

September 09, 2016

I love the Honest Company Detangler! I use it on my 3-year old daughter's hair, which is curly and gets full of knots. This detangler has natural ingredients, which I trust on my young daughter. The smell is mild and nice. It is very effective to tame her curly hair, reduce frizz and remove tangles. I would highly recommend this product.

July 12, 2016

I really like this detangler, we use it with our 7 year old, and she has very long thick hair. This gets the tangles out and ends the after-shower crying over combing her hair. The scent is really nice and she hasn't had a reaction to it at all.

July 12, 2016

My daughter has long curly hair and it's a battle to comb after bath time. We tried this product and loved the smell, the ease of use (spray on) and it does a pretty good job at detangling. The cons are the price (expensive for the size of bottle) and we can only find it in a small bottle (118ml). We would love a larger size!