Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 1, 200-count Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

June 14, 2015

only brand i use just wish they would come in larger quantities

January 26, 2015

I have my granddaughter a lot, and she likes to crawl in bed with me, so its nice to know her diaper is not going to leek!

0.5/5

January 05, 2015

I purchased these for both of my sons and hated them! They leak and I had to change them more often than when I used pampers. I would not recommend Huggies to any of my friends or family.

August 19, 2014

keeps baby dry, and no rash. everyone is happy.!!

June 21, 2014

I used this product for my daughter. Unfortunately they leak with her petite body type. I know families who use huggies and they work amazing for them. It really depends on the child. With my next child I will try huggies again. I love how there are coupons for huggies making them so much affordable.

June 19, 2014

These diapers are horrible they poop and per comes flying out . Her clothes would get ruined

June 18, 2013

i used these for my oldest for a couple of months they are rather absorbent although had many poosplosions with them otherwise the fit and slimness is great. if i used disposables i would use these again

June 13, 2012

Great quality & price. It works really well, in comparison to other brands that have been used. I recommend this product for all.

May 10, 2012

I used these all the time when my son was younger. Now that he's a bit bigger and running around they seem just a bit too bulky so i've changed his day time diaper. But I still use these ones for night time as i find they have the best absorption!

September 03, 2011

I used Huggies diapers with my daughter when she was a baby because any other diaper brand give her diaper rash. So with my son, who is 4 months old now, I just stuck with Huggies and have not had a problem with them. They are priced amazingly and you can get coupons for them all the time too! I recommend them to everyone!