Good

Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

October 28, 2016

I was not happy with these wipes. They dried out too quickly, they do not work as well as other wipes do. I had to use more wipes to get the job done then I do with the normal brand I buy.

May 30, 2016

Not a fan of huggies wipes. I find they have a terrible texture and don't stay moist very long. I find myself having to use a lot of strength/pressure to get a proper clean when changing my daughters diaper.

May 15, 2016

Sans parfum. Parfaite pour petite fesse sensible de bebe. Ma fille etant tres sensible de la peau ce sont les seul serviette humide qui ne lui faisait aucune reaction.

May 12, 2016

I have used a variety of baby wipes even before I had my son because they are wonderful for so many things! I have landed on using Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care as my son has very sensitive skin & these wipes are very gentle but keep their moisture. I also use them for a gentle eye-markup remover and quick face wipe when I am out and about. They are also amazing as a feminine wipe for half the price!! & to be honest, I find they clean better than a cleaning wipe around the house (if you are looking for something to clean that doesn't need disinfecting!)

February 10, 2016

I used both the huggies sensitive and the pampers sensitive wipes

both are equally thick but I find that the pampers wipes are too wet, and prefer the huggies one instead

They are really good and my baby does not have any diaper rash from using it

Best place to buy this is at costco! comes with a wipes container (plastic) and those wrist ones!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml