Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care
Good

Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 69 in Baby Wipes

February 24, 2017

Even before I became a mom I was using Huggies Natural Care Wipes!

I used to always carry one of the carry pouches in my purse and use them for everything from wiping down a coffee spill in the car, to wiping my hands if needed. They were great for just about anything!

Now that i'm a mom I go through what feels like hundreds a day, whether its during feeding time, diaper time, wiping toys down and just about anything else.

Any friends who get pregnant I tell them Huggies all the way and why wouldn't you want to use something you can also buy at Costco for an amazing price!

January 16, 2017

I have been using Kirkland wipes for a year, a close friend recommended them to me. She said they were the best bang for your buck with good quality and I trusted her and bought them exclusively. However, I recently tried these Huggies wipes they come with a dispenser and a diaper bag clutch and cost slightly less per wipe so I figured I would try them.

Huggies are so much better, they dispense perfectly, only ever one at a time - because they are structured like a toilet paper roll. The biggest thing is that the ripples on Huggies clean poop WAY better. I used 2 wipes when I would have used 5-6 Kirkland wipes.

I'm sticking with these guys!

October 28, 2016

I was not happy with these wipes. They dried out too quickly, they do not work as well as other wipes do. I had to use more wipes to get the job done then I do with the normal brand I buy.

May 30, 2016

Not a fan of huggies wipes. I find they have a terrible texture and don't stay moist very long. I find myself having to use a lot of strength/pressure to get a proper clean when changing my daughters diaper.

May 15, 2016

Sans parfum. Parfaite pour petite fesse sensible de bebe. Ma fille etant tres sensible de la peau ce sont les seul serviette humide qui ne lui faisait aucune reaction.

May 12, 2016

I have used a variety of baby wipes even before I had my son because they are wonderful for so many things! I have landed on using Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care as my son has very sensitive skin & these wipes are very gentle but keep their moisture. I also use them for a gentle eye-markup remover and quick face wipe when I am out and about. They are also amazing as a feminine wipe for half the price!! & to be honest, I find they clean better than a cleaning wipe around the house (if you are looking for something to clean that doesn't need disinfecting!)

February 10, 2016

I used both the huggies sensitive and the pampers sensitive wipes

both are equally thick but I find that the pampers wipes are too wet, and prefer the huggies one instead

They are really good and my baby does not have any diaper rash from using it

Best place to buy this is at costco! comes with a wipes container (plastic) and those wrist ones!

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads