Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for BOYS + Night Time (56+24=80 Training Pants) 3T-4T (32-40 lbs, 15-18kg) Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 163 in Training Pants

56 day time + 32 Night time pants.

February 07, 2016

My grand son had these when he was little he loved anything with the cars movie symbol on it he wanted every thing that had the logo attached to it

December 22, 2015

For the most part I am a true blue Huggies fan. I had to settle and purchase these once for my almost potty trained son because the store I was at had a TERRIBLE diaper selection. The first time he wore them were to bed and he lasted almost the night and he woke up screaming because his diaper leaked through. It was full, so I figured fine. So I changed him and put another one on him and after 1 pee, 1 PEE! It leaked through again!! Will NOT purchase these again!

December 01, 2015

Easy to use and fun for the little ones. Can usually find on sale when in need on a stock up.

November 30, 2015

Easy to use with velcros on the sides. Quite good absorbency. My kid is 2yrs old but we went for 3-4size as i find them to be quite snug.

August 05, 2014

I bought these for my son who is currently going through potty training. We have it down during the day just not quite at night yet. The nightbtime have extra absorbent which works great most of the time, there have been a few wet beds if we forget to make our son go to the bathroom before bed. However, if we do remember there are never any issues. There are usually coupons available so the price is airways great, I prefer these over store brand any day. Plus my son loves the cute characters on them.

July 26, 2014

seems comfortable and don't let wet bed

February 19, 2014

I used them day and night. They work the best. The boys love the design on the pants, they say it looks like big boy underware.

June 18, 2012

Can't believe they grow up this quickly but with these diapers they do so even more! Our little boy doesn't like wetting "Lightning McQueen," so with reminders he to uses the bathroom more often. We only use these at night as during the day he has learned to go to the bathroom regularly. I love the idea of the simple picture on the front! What a great idea! Plus, the fact that they are pull ups makes it still feel like his underwear to him!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!