Huggies Snug and Dry Size 5 Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

September 23, 2015

Very happy with the Huggies Snug and Dry. It works great. I tried another brand on my daughter and she totally got a rash but never with these ones. For some reason with my son he tends to occasionally have blow outs with it but I'm assuming that that is not that unusual every once in while. I find that I can get these on sale at a great price and even occasionally get coupons for them as well. Definitely worth it.

May 08, 2015

I tried other brands in the past with my son and they caused terrible rashes. I bought Huggies on a whim and have never looked back. I like the fit and so far only experienced leaking when they weren't the proper size. Now this is all I use with my new daughter and haven't had any blow outs or leaking or terrible rashes yet. If you can get the giant cases on sale you get the best bang for your buck.

April 23, 2015

I am not sure since when pampers has less diapers than huggies with the same size. I found that huggies diapers are a bit bigger and thicker than pampers and I use them as overnight diapers.

July 11, 2013

I am usually a Pampers Mom but Huggies happened to be on sale this time. I bought 2 cases and to my surprise they are not too bad. My only issue is they don't seem to hold up overnight.

June 26, 2013

I only trust huggies diapers for my kids. that said i find that these diapers do leak if they get too full overnight. still they are the only ones that havent caused diaper rash for us.

June 23, 2013

Great diaper for the day, but no good for overnight

June 05, 2013

These diapers hold well. My daughter is a busy baby and we have had no leaks. They do not hold overnight. they fit nicely to her bottom, her clothes don't look overly bulky from them even when they are full.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends