Huggies Wipes Cucumber and Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

September 19, 2016

By far the best wipes on the market! These are so thick and soft that you can usually get away with using one per diaper change. I have personally never had to use more than 2. As well, there are no fears of a finger going through a wipe, which honestly should be every parents fear when it comes to the messy changes! As well, these wipes are usually available for a great price and are easy to find.

September 16, 2016

It cleans just fine but I hate the scent it is way too strong. Something less scented would be much better for little ones especially little ones with sensitive skin

September 15, 2016

Im a huge fan of the huggies brand. Absolutely does what needs to be done. Love the feeling on the skin compared to other brands and overall cleans much more effectively.

September 01, 2016

Didn't like these mostly because of the smell also my daughter got some irritation which I am sure came from the wipes as nothing else had changed. I will be sticking to the unscented or huggies natural wipes

August 25, 2016

I bought this product while I was babysitting my granddaughter. It helped keep her clean after each diaper change and saved me as lot of time on laundry. When she left, I started by using it to wipe my hands after meals. I got home late one night, too tired to clean off all the make-up so I reached for the wipes. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it got all my make up off. In between washes, Huggies Wipeas are all I use to keep my face, soft and clean.

July 04, 2016

Mistakenly bought these wipes and I am usually a big huggies fan. Scent is VERY strong and hard on sensitive bums. I would not buy these again even as hand wipes.

March 15, 2016

I absolutely love huggies wipes. I tried pampers and I found my hand going right through them. I plan on using huggies with my new baby as well :) defiantly a fan

February 22, 2016

I like the brand but not so much the smell of cucumber/green tea. The quality is good and I buy these wipes when they are on sale. I bought them with the frozen movie box.

January 25, 2016

Great quality and scent! Doesn't tear as easily as other brands.

January 13, 2016

I previously used another brand of wipes which ended up with my daughter getting diaper rash from it but when I switched to this one it went away and the scent from it is a bonus!