Infantino Balance Baby Carrier, Spindles, 8-35 Pounds Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

February 23, 2015

I bought this baby carrier to help me with my chores at home. I would put my child forward facing and walk around. She seems to like it for short periods of time. I think it's handy having on around for the occasional use, but not for everyday as even though the product is well constructed I still feel a strain on my upper back and shoulders of carrying a 12 lb baby. I had one for my oldest a long time ago and I prefer that one more over this one. That was a Snuggly brand.

August 29, 2013

A marvellous, inexpensive ergonomic carrier! Super simple to use with back or front carries. I still put my 35lb toddler in this carrier, and also use it for my 3month old. Great lumbar support and comfortable straps, even long treks with a heavy child your back will feel great!

The straps are easily adjustable for all heights, but the elastic that holds the straps when not in use tends to slip out.
There's a few clasps on the straps that can dig into your arms if your wearing baby on your back.
This carrier doesn't have a head support like others(that ties to the straps to support babies head when sleeping) and babies tend to sleep In carriers, I ended up leaning so their heads didn't flop funny, wich caused some discomfort...

Overall, you get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive carrier that sits your baby correctly for ergonomic support, it doesn't have the bells and whistles like some of the other ergonomic carriers on the market, but for the price it is well worth your investment :)

August 29, 2012

Used this with my youngest from the time she was a newbie till a year. Could have kept using it long after but she just walked everywhere with us. So I gave it to my sister who has a new baby. The price is amazing and I used it ALL the time. Very much worth it, and I never had back pain while using it!

March 08, 2012

I've been using this carrier with my 4 month old since she was born. I love it, its comfortable and lightweight

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil