Good

InstaNatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 225 in Toner

March 02, 2015

InstaNatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner is an easily sprayed toner that helps minimize your pores, tightening your skin, and helps to balance to natural pH levels.

Sprayed on your clean face, this facial toner is refreshing and has a pleasant scent. It helps to protect your skin against impurities. This toner is gentle enough to be used both morning and evening. The only thing I think that InstaNatural could improve is to narrow the spray so that it isn’t so wide.

Every time I used the pore tightening toner, my face feels clean and the skin feels good. I’ve never used a toner before, so I’m not really sure whether I should feel anything else or not. So, if you use a toner, another age-defying tool in your arsenal, then you should consider using InstaNatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner.

December 11, 2014

I've also been using the using the Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner. This is a spray that you mist onto you face. It seem as though it has been doing it's job and has made larger pores less noticeable. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell, I can't place the exact scent, but it reminds of when you walk into a a natural health store. Even though I don't care for the smell, I do like the product.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up