iPod Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 18 in MP3 Players

Now that you can buy movies from the iTunes Store and sync them to your iPod, the whole world is your theater. With the Apple 80 GB iPod with Video Playback in hand, those movies fit comfortably next to TV shows, new iPod games, podcasts, audiobooks, photo albums, and, of course, an entire library of music up to 20,000 songs. How much can your pocket hold. That's up to you and your iPod, but no matter how you organize it, the iPod holds loads of songs and plenty of hours of video.

July 18, 2015

When the ipod 4th gen came out i was a bit disapointed but the 5th gen came out it was way better then all of the other "ipods" they made

January 30, 2015

My daughter loves her pink iPod. She has downloaded several games to it, besides all the songs she has on it. They are high in cost, but are worth it.

April 15, 2014

I like my iPod but I find the battery dies very quickly, it's very easy to use and even my kids like using it.

August 05, 2013

This is an amazing device. Hats off to Apple.

December 30, 2006

My boyfriend bought me a 60 GB iPod last year for my birthday and I just love it! I don't think the 30 GB would have done because I have a rediculous amount of albums. I love how easy iTunes is to use, and I have made many playlists (including ones for the gym). You can even trim songs down if they start real slow or take a long time to end and get to the next song. The charge lasts a long time too. The ear buds last a really long time too, which is very rare for me.

When I used my old CD player, I was buying headphones every three to six months because they'd wear out somehow (i.e. you couldn't hear through one ear any more- I HATE THAT). These ear buds are well worth the money, and when they do go (because lets face it, nothing lasts forever!), I'll gladly pay to replace them.

This is the perfect gift for the music lover!

September 02, 2006

I have a 30 gig iPod, which is the perfect size for all my mp3's, videos, plus photos, contacts, and almost anything else you can think of. The battery life is great - flew all the way to Calgary and back, and didn't have to recharge it once. It's a little pricey, but being on a Mac, there aren't very many other mp3 players that are compatible.

August 18, 2006

The case goes on tight, with no air bubbles, but can be peeled off and transferred onto another iPod.

August 18, 2006

It looks nice, it is compact, and you can take it anywhere

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products