Irish Spring Bar Soap Original Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 14, 2017

My husband loves this soap. It has a great scent to it that seems to last a while. The only downside is he finds it dries his skin out when used too frequently

March 14, 2017

This soap is grest....I love the way it makes my skin feel....tightens up the skin and makes it feel clean.....my family has been using Irish spring bar soaps for at least 10 years, we love the scent and the value.

March 10, 2017

Irish Spring is the only soap my husband will use. He loves the smell, he says it's like fresh clean air. He lives how it lathers. It gives him a sense of being clean, and feeling clean. It pretty much last all day, and he does some hard work.

March 06, 2017

Mon conjoint utilise ce savon et il sent qu'il laisse un état de propreté et de fraîcheur. Il aime beaucoup ce savon. Le parfum du savon est juste bien!

March 06, 2017

My husband uses this soap all the time. He feels it cleans well and runs around saying " But I like it too! "
    I love the smell and effectiveness on him. There are other soaps that really DO NOT work on him. A++ in my books and hubby. We also love the price. Reasonable for this day and age.

March 06, 2017

As a family of 5, including 2 teenagers and one little hockey player, we use Irish Spring to wash in both the bath and shower. It disinfects and leaves a great scent. Would be hard pressed to find something else that we would use.

March 01, 2017

This soap is a staple in our house. We use it everyday and love the way it makes our skin feel. The clean fresh scent is an added bonus as well. We could never go back to our old soap.

February 19, 2017

This soap smells so good and is usually pretty cheap to buy which is awesome. But, i find It super dries out my skin whenever I use it. If it wouldnt dry out my skin i would buy it wayyy more often.

February 16, 2017

This is my go to soap whether on special or not. I like how it makes me feel fresh every time. It has a strong deodorant quality and that's great after a day in the garden. The green color is also very distinctive. Also, the bars last a long time compared to Dove.

February 15, 2017

J,ai adoré!!Ma peau est douce et hydratée. Je vous le recommande!!! Ce produit est abordable. Souvent, on peut trouver des échantilons ou des coupons sur internet et ca motive encore plus a acheter ce produit! Pour ma part, j'aime essayer différentes sortes de savons pour le corps. MAis,cette fois je suis tombée en amour!