Irish Spring Bar Soap Original Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 161 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

January 17, 2017

I buy this for my boyfriend and he uses it and loves it. This is the only soap that he has ever used or will buy. I do love the smell the of it but I personally do not use it.

January 17, 2017

I found using this that it left my skin feeling slimy like I couldn't get it all off. I used my scrubby to help. I found the scent too strong and too manly for me.

January 13, 2017

Smells really good but it leaves a gross feeling on my skin like I haven't washed it off even though I did. I find its a common problem with bar soaps but I won't be buying this one again.

January 12, 2017

It's good it has good smell .put I think it does not work for dry skin people .as I noticed on me .but the rest of my family Use is it and love it.price is very good too

January 12, 2017

My family has been using this forever. And it's even more convenient now that it comes in a body wash! It lathers very well.. Great smell! And it last for quite some time! Love when my hubby uses it!

January 12, 2017

My Hubbies favorite bar of soap he loves the smell and so do i so much better then some of those on the market, we buy the bulk so we can keep in both Bathrooms and the smell even makes the bathroom smell pretty .........

January 09, 2017

Have used this soap for a long time washes off great and makes you feel very refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody and the price is great

January 09, 2017

Irish Spring original bar soap is the only soap my husband will use.
    I also like Irish Spring soap like Irish . It gives lots of lather & I love the scent.

January 08, 2017

I've been using this soap bar for as long as I can possibly remember. I always switch soap bars every so often and I always come back to this one. I love how it smells so fresh, feels so clean, and it really makes my shower experience feel complete. I know it's weird to describe it that way but when I use other soap bars it makes me eventually miss this one.

January 08, 2017

My hubby likes this soap a lot. I can't use it because it's too strong but i do put them in the garage to keep the mice out & it works like a charm. No mice this yeat at all.