Irish Spring Bar Soap Original Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 19, 2017

This soap smells so good and is usually pretty cheap to buy which is awesome. But, i find It super dries out my skin whenever I use it. If it wouldnt dry out my skin i would buy it wayyy more often.

February 16, 2017

This is my go to soap whether on special or not. I like how it makes me feel fresh every time. It has a strong deodorant quality and that's great after a day in the garden. The green color is also very distinctive. Also, the bars last a long time compared to Dove.

February 15, 2017

J,ai adoré!!Ma peau est douce et hydratée. Je vous le recommande!!! Ce produit est abordable. Souvent, on peut trouver des échantilons ou des coupons sur internet et ca motive encore plus a acheter ce produit! Pour ma part, j'aime essayer différentes sortes de savons pour le corps. MAis,cette fois je suis tombée en amour!

February 15, 2017

This soap works great for cleaning off dirt and oil; however, it is very drying on the skin. I recommend to use this for cleaning up dirt and grime but not for everyday use.

February 15, 2017

My boyfriend use this soap and he smell goood ;) so gooodd LOL...

It's the only one soap that he use...

Really a good soap !

Recomand to all men !!

January 25, 2017

All around great soap. It doesn't dry my skin out. I love the smell. You can lather your legs and shave with it. Good price, affordable. Will defiantly buy again

January 17, 2017

I buy this for my boyfriend and he uses it and loves it. This is the only soap that he has ever used or will buy. I do love the smell the of it but I personally do not use it.

January 17, 2017

I found using this that it left my skin feeling slimy like I couldn't get it all off. I used my scrubby to help. I found the scent too strong and too manly for me.

January 13, 2017

Smells really good but it leaves a gross feeling on my skin like I haven't washed it off even though I did. I find its a common problem with bar soaps but I won't be buying this one again.

January 12, 2017

It's good it has good smell .put I think it does not work for dry skin people .as I noticed on me .but the rest of my family Use is it and love it.price is very good too