Irish Spring Bar Soap Original Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

November 18, 2016

I really don't like this bar soap. First of all, I find the scent to be extremely overpowering and it gives me a headache. I think the reason they made it so powerful in scent is because it's advertised as being a deodorant soap. I'd still rather use a regular deodorant than this. It also dries out my skin pretty badly. The only positive points I can think of are that the bar is of a generous size and it's very affordable. I won't be purchasing unless I really have to.

October 21, 2016

Irish Spring is a great deodorant soap because it cleans the skin and leaves behind a nice scent that isn't overpowering. It lathers well and the bar doesn't disintegrate when left in the shower for next time.

September 21, 2016

i have been using Irish spring bar soap original for years! It does a great job at cleaning without drying out my skin like other soap bars do! It smells great as well!

September 19, 2016

I love this soap. I find it lathers very well and I like the smell of it. We have used this product and will continue to do so. I have found the price on this is always comparable to other producet

September 10, 2016

I LOVE this soap. My boyfriend used it for a very long time and it just made him sound absolutely incredible. I couldnt stop smelling him every time he got out of the shower. YUM!

1.5/5

September 06, 2016

Very reasonably priced so I thought I'd give it a try. The smell us overwhelming and the soap itself left a brown film on my skin! First time using it wreaked havoc on my skin and I tossed it just as fast as I got it. My baby even showed signs of a skin rash just from being held against me after using it. Will never buy again and would not suggest to anyone.

July 31, 2016

This is my boys favourite soap. It works very well especially good for oily skin.it cleans very good. It has nice scent to it , and affordable as well.

July 20, 2016

I love the scent of Irish spring , it's refreshing. I only use it as hand soap. The bars don't last long. I find that they get kind of gummy and mushy after a couple of days .I do keep the soap on a soap dish that doesn't let it sit in water. I keep buying the soap mostly because of the scent.

June 15, 2016

Love this smell of this soap. It awakens me every time I use this soap. It makes my skin smell nice and even my whole bathroom I can always tell when this soap has been used.

June 15, 2016

This is a classic bar of soap, it also comes in a body wash as well. It smells pretty good, and lasts for a long time. I find the smell a little to strong for me