ISAGENIX IsaLean Meal Replacement Shake Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 30, 2016

These are life changing. For a meal replacement shake, Isagenix shakes are very filling and taste so good!!! Chocolate is my favourite. I always bought the 30 day weight loss system, and in 3 months lost 54lbs and 99inches. Isagenix is a life changing product!

September 28, 2016

Im in love with this product I've bought many times.I love how it makes u feel full.but it does cost a lot .but you do get your money worth ..........

May 09, 2016

My husband has been on the #ISAGENIX program for about 1 month has has had great success. Over the winter I usually gain about 10-15 lbs because I find I am a lot less active and a little more lazy. I wanted to lose the weight and get in better shape for the summer so I thought I would give the shakes a try. The shakes are a delicious meal replacement , all the great vitamins, minerals , energy carbohydrates , whey and milk protein, all packed in 300 calories per shake. I really enjoyed the taste and had 1 in the morning and at lunch. They made me feel full and helped me lose unwanted fat and weight while still getting all my nutritional needs. I took one to work for lunch and had a delicious , healthy meal for supper. I now feel so much better, more energy and feel great.because I can now fit into my summer clothes. Yay, all that extra weight is gone . I think I will continue the program like my husband so I can maintain a healthy weight and I love that this is something we are doing together. He has lost 35 lbs, nothing else worked for him until he started using #ISAGENIX products.

March 08, 2016

This product will change your life for the better. More energy, weight loss and you will feel amazing. My mood has improved by 100 percent, Ive lost weight, started working out and I never worked out a day in my life before. My family has started to use it as well and we have become closer. I can hook you up and help you get started. You will LOVE it!

February 12, 2016

I did the 30 day cleanse and was happy with the results. The shakes tasted pretty good and made me feel full until the next meal or shake. It definitely gave me lots of energy and made my stomache feel happy. The only downfall I experienced was that I felt like all I could think about was food!! I wasn't necessarily hungry just constantly obsessing over eating.

January 30, 2016

The Isagenix IsaLean shakes are a satisfying meal replacement and/or post-workout fuel.

Personally, I am only a fan of the Chocolate shake. I found the Vanilla too, well, vanilla ... and I did not care for the dairy-free berry flavour.

These shakes are very easy to incorporate into one's daily lifestyle; packed full of nutrition, they are a welcome addition to most people's meal plan I am sure. However, the price is a huge turn-off for me. Yes, nutrition is priceless ... but in reality, there are nutritionally equivalent meal replacements out there that are much less in cost factor, and much easier to obtain, without needing to be a paid member or have a pushy distributor trying to sell you the moon.

Overall, I love the shakes and nutritional benefit and I will continue to purchase, all the while wishing that Isagenix would lower their prices :D

October 05, 2015

Loving the Dutch chocolate! I always keep a pack and shaker bottle in my work bag for a quick go to 'meal' when I'm too busy at work to actual manage to eat a proper meal. Having one shake a day allows me to keep my calories and carbs in check too

August 11, 2015

Hands down, the BEST nutritional system out there, whether looking for weight loss, sports performance, healthy aging or balanced nutrition for children. Top quality, non-GMO, superfood nutrition, high in protein and vitamins and minerals - will keep you full for hours at only 240 calories.

June 24, 2015

I have lost 18lbs and 34inches in two months. I feel great. I'm on my way to my weight loss goals!

May 20, 2015

These shakes are amazing. They taste great as well as provide outstanding nutrition. They have really helped me to get my weight under control and get my energy back. I start everyday with one.