Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller - Olive Green
Amazing

Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller - Olive Green Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 190 in Strollers - Standard

The jeep Liberty Urban Terrain stroller features a steerable front wheel with swivel Lock-Out. It has convenient 1-hand fold with padded foam handle, removable snack tray with cup holder, removable parent tray with dual cup holders and locking lid, multi-position."

March 27, 2011

My dad bought this for us as a baby gift. What a fabulous stroller! We started using it right away with our son. We live in a rural area, so we wanted a big wheel stroller to take the gravel roads. This stroller not only looks great, but it's equally as wonderful in the mall as it is on our long gravel driveway. I love that you can put the baby's infant seat into it and it has straps to lock it into place. Our little guy was out of his infant carseat by 5 1/2 months, and the seatbelt in the stroller is comfy and secure and holds him in place. He actually like's it much more than his infant carseat and I love that it's so easy to push. I've even taken him for walks in the snow and it pushes through like nothing. I also love the mommy cup holders and all of the storage room. The MP3 speaker is nifty, but I find it quite cheap and the sound isn't very good. Also, it faces forward so it's louder for the baby than it is for me. I also bought a weather/rain cover for it and a bug cover as well.