Jennifer Aniston Perfume

Jennifer Aniston Perfume Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 1216 in Perfume

Lately, amidst our beauty-filled days, we’ve caught ourselves drifting off to a coastal beach midday. The debut fragrance from Jennifer Aniston is reminiscent of her beachy California days, floral evenings and nighttime summer bonfires that formed Jennifer’s scent memories and trigger ours as well! The sensually uplifting fragrance exhibits top notes of Citrus Grove and Rose Water, middle notes of Blooming Jasmine, Wild Violets and Amazon Lily and base notes of Sensual Musk, Golden Amber and Sandalwood. Who doesn’t want to evoke smells of sunny days during drab spring weather? We do!

September 04, 2015

I love this. I put it on almost everyday. It smells really good! i will buy it again!

April 15, 2015

I received this fragrance as a gift and I honestly tried to like it. It didn't agree with my body chemistry and smell nice on me. I know each person is different, but I didn't like it.

April 15, 2015

Love this scent! It is light and refreshing, & clean. Its nice and light and never over powering.But stays with me all day! Plus it came with body lotion & wash and they smell just as nice.

March 11, 2015

I bought Jennifer Aniston's perfume at shoppers drug mart for $19.99. The smell is nice, not overpowering, a sophisticated scent.

June 16, 2014

Normally I don't buy into the celebrity endorsed products but Jennifer Aniston is one who I respect and she knows how to be feminine without pushing the wrong limits. The aroma of the perfume is wonderful and sexy and it's not strong or overpowering. It's soft and subtle yet still noticeable. I always feel great when I wear this perfume.

October 27, 2013

Jennifer Aniston Perfume has got a kind ofwild yet calming scent to it.I've tried her Perfume and I must admit,I like it.I like that it is not too strong like some perfumes,which you can smell a mile away.Her perfume is faint ,yet nice.I would recommend her perfume product.

October 26, 2013

This is an amazingly feminine, warm, fresh fragrance that is a little on the sweet side, but I get compliments everytime I wear it. Gorgeous fragrance! Sephora is offering a bottle for $8, and it is worth every penny. Though small, it comes in a beautiful glass bottle and is a very pretty addition to your perfume collection.

March 13, 2013

This scent is amazing! It is light and refreshing and somewhat beachy. I prefer the rollerball for some reason it smells a little different when its not spritzed on. Only thing is it doesnt last that long and had to keep reapplying. Its nice and light and never over powering.