Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 29, 2016

This smells amazing! It works great. I put it on after a shower and don't have to worry about dry skin ll day long I would definitely recommend this to everyone for sure!!

August 30, 2016

Jergens was the first after shower that i have tried, let me tell you i am hooked, It does not feel greasy or sticky,it makes your skin feel smooth,soft so much moisture through out the day no need to reapply like some other lotions. This lotion will stay in my bathroom always.

August 30, 2016

This is now my go to lotion. I use it every single time after I wash my hands. It's not just for after a shower on wet skin. My skin feels seriously moisturized and hydrated . Plus it does a wonderful job on my cuticles, hands and feet. And it smells divine (the coconut one that is, have not tried the green tea one yet).

August 25, 2016

Whom ever came up with this idea had the right thought. The product smells great and feels good going on. I did not notice any difference in my skin after using it. I had to moisturize with my regular lotion. I do not have very dry skin so I was very surprised.
Keep working on it Jergens! Great idea.

August 25, 2016

It smells so good and my skin feels so soft. It has a light subtle scent and Ijust love that it contains coconut oil, however it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. With the Jergen's lotion you simply apply when you finish showering and pat dry. It was a little odd at first to apply the moisturizer to wet skin and towel off, but it's been working out. Jergen's is a bit easier to use because you don't have to rinse it off, and it provides a little more moisture.