JLO GLO

JLO GLO Reviews

Ranked #651 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 30, 2016

I got this perfume years ago and I liked the smell. Not too strong and the bottle is cute.

January 30, 2016

this is a perfume that is also a great one i am a perfume junkie LOL u can get this perfume sometime at a really good price and it has a long lasting smell that lasts all day and i have had lots of people that just love the smell well worth it

October 02, 2013

got this for a christmas gift anjd i love the smell and the bottle is so pretty

September 04, 2013

This was the first perfume I have ever bought & will always love it. I have bought this time & time again. The full size bottle lasts me for about 2 years.

February 24, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It is my fav' and I have been using it for years! Every time I wear it, I get people telling me it's such a light, pretty scent. I've even worn it, to a "scent free" place, (I didn't realize it was a scent free place!) and instead of having people get upset that I was wearing a scent, they were telling me how light and pretty it was, and asking what the name of it is.

I get the smaller bottle, $25, and it lasts me for a year or two - I don't wear a lot at once! I do one spritz from far away, onto my shirt, and then one onto my wrist and I rub my wrists together then rub them on my neck/behind my ears.

I totally recommend this product! It is worth every penny!