• Joe Fresh Flip Flops
  • Joe Fresh Flip Flops
Good

Joe Fresh Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 41 in Flip-flops

The Classic Flip-Flop is full of unique features and available in a variety of fun colors to match any wardrobe. Extra durable, one-piece construction makes this flip-flop stand out from the ordinary. A footwear staple we're sure you'll love at first step.

April 01, 2016

These are extremely affordable and so comfy!!! I am the queen of breaking every flip flop I own, but 2 years ago my friend introduced me to these and I've had the same ones since then! Super durable and lots of colours to choose from. 100% recommend for everyone!

February 13, 2016

Ces flip flops coutent 3 fois rien et ce sont les seules qui ne me font aucune ampoules. Je peux marcher des heures sans aucun probleme. Vous aurez le choix entre environ une dixaine de couleurs. Le prix vaut la peine de les essayer, et vous pouvez en acheter une paire en faisant l'épicerie.

December 29, 2015

I love these! Tons of color choices! Last at least an entire summer. And you cannot beat the price!

May 04, 2015

I love these flip flops! They are really good quality and last quite a long time. Pretty good price as well and perfect for on the go when you need to quickly slip shoes on.

April 13, 2013

I buy about 5 pairs every season of these, and only two have ever broken! They last forever and are comfy compared to other brands. I find most flip flops give my feet blisters and these ones are amazing.

January 11, 2012

I have four pairs of these and i love them so comfy and light weight

November 02, 2010

I LOVE these flip flops. They are around the same price as Old Navy ones, but are much more comfortable. They also come in many cute colours. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of cute, and affordable flip flops.

December 03, 2009

These are the greatest!! so comfy, hold up to the wear and tear of summer and they are SO cheap!! They are one of my favs for sure!

July 10, 2008

As far as flip flops go, these are the bomb! I too am a big fan of these because they are extremely comfortable (like marshmallows as the previous reviewer said) and they are sooo cheap you can get one in every colour. Love them!

July 10, 2008

(sorry theres no image)

these flip flops are so awesome, i spread the word to everyone i know.
Your might think they suck as you walk by them in the grocery store cause they're just a pair of cheap flip flops, but they're not. They rock. They're soooo comfy. My sister swears its like walking on marshmallows! The thongs on tthem are really comfortable too as some flip flops tend to dig inbetween the toes and creat blisters. These definately do not do that. They also come on so many colours, they're so cost efficient that you can buy every colour to match all your summer outfits!