Joe Fresh Replenish Night Cream
Good

Joe Fresh Replenish Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 12, 2015

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, PEG-150 stearate, steareth-20, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, hydrolyzed elastin, palmitoyl oligopeptide (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, cyclopentasiloxane, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil, rosa rubiginosa (rose hip) seed oil, hydrolyzed collagen, palmitoyl oligopeptide (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, tocopherol)

First of all, as you can see from the ingredients Joe Fresh's skincare products are not all natural. But a majority of the ingredients are natural, and they are "free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and synthetic dyes". The ingredients to me, are pretty good. Normally I do try to stay away from products with olive oil because I know that olive oil tends to clog my pores, but I have been using this for over a month and my pores aren't any more clogged than before.

About my skin: I have dry skin, I don't really have large pores or acne issues, just a few pimples every once in a while. My under eye area is VERY prone to milia. I am 25 years old and starting to notice some fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead, so I am starting to be more concerned about using anti-aging products.

At the store, for some reason this night cream smelled like crayons to me. However, when I bought it and brought it home, to my relief, it didn't smell like that, so the tester at the store must have been sitting there for quite a while or something. The cream doesn't really have much of a scent. It is a light texture, not a thick cream, consistency I would describe almost like a cream-gel. Putting it on my face feels refreshing and very hydrating, and it is quickly absorbed, doesn't leave a tacky/sticky feeling, doesn't make my face feel greasy, it just feels hydrated. I have been using this, along with some other products from their skincare line for over a month now, and my skin looks smoother and more radiant, although I don't think it has made any difference with the fine lines. Overall though, I really like it! I think it is a good price for what you get, and I will most likely be repurchasing this!

July 16, 2015

I am SO happy that Joe Fresh came out with a skincare line, and I'm even happier now that I love it. Their Replenish Night Cream is under $20 and is packed with great ingredients: aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and a bunch of plant oils. It's ideal for normal to DRY skin since the formula is quite oily and it can leave combo skin feeling congested if too much is applied. I always use this in the winter, or on particularly dry patches. Look for the line at Loblaws stores.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play