John Freida Full Repair Perfect Ends

John Freida Full Repair Perfect Ends Reviews

Ranked #666 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 13, 2015

This serum works well to repair split ends, but is not nearly as good as getting a trim. A good in between fix though.

May 04, 2015

For dry, damaged or even if you just want a pick me up for your hair, this is what I would definitely recommend. After using this shampoo and conditioner combo just once and several washes later using a different shampoo I can still feel the effects of the repair shampoo. This is a product that will be in my shower for a long time to use from time to time to keep my hair nice and soft.

April 23, 2015

John Frieda Full Repair works great on hair with split ends and is dry. I straigthen my hair everyday and I always get many split ends. Great way to repair them in between trims. The product smells great and leaves hair shiny and soft after use.

I sometimes wrap my hair up in a warm towel for a few minutes after using the conditioner to create a better seal.

April 11, 2015

I really like this heat protector/repair oil. It actually made a difference in the appearance of my split ends. They were far less frizzy and noticeable. Word of caution, a little goes a long way. Too much will weigh your hair down.