John Freida Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 971 in Shampoo

July 20, 2016

I tried this shampoo and conditioner because it said it was good for volumizing my hair. I have very fine hair that gets greasy fast. I was very happy with the results of these products. It left my hair soft and lots of volume. I also noticed I did not have to wash my hair so often.

January 27, 2016

My husband bought me this one day I used it and I couldn't believe how great it made my dry hair feeling so silky smooth and also has a great scent that I like

January 05, 2016

My sister bought me this set when it was on sale. Normally I wouldn't purchase this brand as the price is expensive, but like I said it was on sale for the kit. I was amazed at how soft and bouncy it left my hair and the smell...amazing. If i find this on sale again I will definitely be using it again.

September 26, 2015

I have tried the Shampoo and Conditioner together and found that they do increase the volume of your hair but for the day only. I have oily hair so it gets weighed down quickly. I also found that if your hair is very oil or dirty that it takes quit a bit of shampoo to lather up. All in all if you need volume this does work but a bit expensive if you buy regular price. I got it on sale and used a coupon (sent to me by John Freida company)