John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray

John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 27, 2016

I LOVE this product! I have blonde hair and I always use John frieda, you can really rely on them not to damage your blonde hair. This spray worked better then any other spray I have tried.

July 22, 2016

I have been using this for a few years now and love it. I love the style it gives your hair without it being stiff. It leaves my hair soft and curly. I buy it at Walmarts when it goes on sale or at Shoppers.

April 26, 2016

I found this product right for my hair. Having naturally curly fine thin hair it didn't weigh it down at all. My hair felt like I had been at the beach all day. The scent is truly a scent of summer; like a coconut vacation. Bought this product from shoppers and was well worth my dollars.

March 18, 2016

Although this product works a little, I feel that it somehow damages my hair. I feel if they used something else rather than salt, then the product would feel a little more natural.

January 30, 2016

A great product for summer and after you come back from vacation. I like using it as it reminds me of the sea.

January 21, 2016

This has turned out to be a fantastic find!! I have thick wavy... Possibly frizzy hair. I use this when I don't have time to blow dry and want to emphasize my curls and demphasize my frizz! I towel dry spray this on and twist long strands and it drys into nice light curls. I have even had people ask me if I curled my hair... with three kids unde 5, no way!! It also smells fantastic and reminds me of the beach in the summer...without kids ;)

June 13, 2015

I got this on sale a while back for only a few dollars. I had wanted to try a beach spray and took this as my opportunity. This stuff was great! It smelled amazing and while it totally helped to texturize my hair it didn't leave it sticky! I did feel the need to wash my hair the next day when usually I leave it 2 days but I guess that's what happens when you add product to it. I'll totally keep buying this - even at full price.

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love this Salt Spray . I have poker straight hair and barely can get a wave but after using this in my hair , I have had a slight wave to my hair and it feels much more healthy . I find that it replenisishes my roots and adds volume as well.

May 09, 2015

It makes you look beach ready and like you've just spent some quality sunlight time. Love.

March 20, 2015

I wasn't sure about this. Doesn't salt dry things out? In this case, no. This spray on treatment leaves hair soft, shiny and ready to go. I like the ease of use. Spray it on towel dried hair and style or just tousle and go.
If you have long hair like me, you can twist strands and create long, irregular waves. The result did resemble the look my hair gets when at the beach.