john frieda brillant brunette- visibly brighter shampoo Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 13, 2017

I don't colour my hair, but wanted to see if I could get a few subtle highlights or a little lighter of a shade. This product along with the conditioner worked. It's nothing drastic, just shinier and a little more golden tones where I already had natural highlights. I would recommend this product and definitely buy it again.

November 18, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner from My Voice in exchange for an honest review

The shampoo was tinted and had a subtle floral scent. The scent did not remain in my hair for long so this may be a good choice for people who are bothered by strong scents. It lathered nicely and rinsed out easily.

After drying my hair, I noticed that my hair had a slightly brighter tint to it. After just one use, I'm pretty impressed. I normally have an oily scalp and dry hair, I found that my scalp was not as oily as usual on the second day and my ends were nicely hydrated. My hair was soft and manageable. The shampoo and conditioner brought out the red in my hair, leaving it beautifully shiny. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and may buy the full size.

September 09, 2016

I was not impressed with this product at all. I usually wash my hair twice, one to get products out of my hair and second to clean my hair. This said it would lighten hair after one use. Well after 3 days, nothing. I used the conditioner and treatment that was in this line. Nothing!

April 07, 2016

this shampoo is suppose to brighten hair.theres no peroxide.i did not feel it there was even a subtle lightening.that being said,this is a fabulous shampoo.my hair not only smells great ,but gives it great shine and bounce.even though i feel it does not live up to what it says about brightening ,i still give it a thumbs up for being so nice.i think its more of a shine shampoo than lightening.i have been using for 8 weeks now.a must try

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra