John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo And Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 1003 in Shampoo

Enhance the unique qualities of your brown hair shade with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner! You can create dimension and shine, for a flawless look.
Each strand is perfected when Brilliant Brunette's Shampoo and Conditioner is applied. It fills and mends damaged areas helping to create a perfect surface for light reflection.
See their main website for more information at: www.johnfrieda.ca

February 24, 2017

I don't know how many times I've purchased John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo And Conditioner.I know quite a few times because,every time I touch up my Hair with a Brunette Dye I use John Frieda's Shampoo and Conditioner to keep my colour in and keep it looking fresh.It does a lot for my hair because, my hair is very dry and with the John Frieda Duo,I get shiny and smooth looking hair.The texture is very soft and feels like I just walked out of a Salon.This is really fantastic even if you don't dye your hair.I recommend you try these Hair Products because they are Brilliant.

February 24, 2017

My hair is very manageable and soft after just using it once. I notice quite a difference
    with a deepening of color and tones. I love this as its for natural or color treated hair. Very easy to use and works perfectly! Highly recommend.

January 09, 2017

I used to buy this when I dyed my hair. This kept my hair moisturized and it didn't dry out. It didn't pull the colour out of my hair either! I still get a few samples here and there and use them from time to time

January 09, 2017

As a brunette with fine, dry hair, I love this shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda. No greasiness...just beautiful shine, manageability and soft lovely hair.

January 05, 2017

I tried this out because my sister swore by it and I after I couple washes I could tell a big difference with the way my hair felt and looked. Love it now

October 19, 2016

When my hair was a darker colour, i tried out this shampoo/conditioner. I loved it! It does smell a little bit more of a manly shampoo, but it worked great! It also gave my hair good volume.

July 17, 2016

I used to use this before bring aware of the scary and harmful chemicals in shampoos. I loved it, it makes the hair very shiny and does what it promises, makes the hair soft and pretty! I just didn't like the smell. Great for any brunette who uses regular commercial shampoos without problems.

June 24, 2016

Love love love .... Bring out my natural tones and creates highlights and lowlights. Hair feels super soft and hydrated. Bonus!!! It smells amazing! My go to every time

June 06, 2016

I love the thickness of the product and the scent
    I find this product didn't irrate my skull
    I found my hair had a great shine to it. No residue build up

June 06, 2016

Love this Shampoo, since I've discovered this brand I haven't bought anything else. I use less of this product than regular shampoos. This product gets my hair beyond clean and I love the scent! Since I started using this shampoo, I had to borrow someone else's regular shampoo when I ran out of mine (for one shower ;/ ). I noticed that after cleansing with other drugstore brands like herbal essence, there's a residue left behind and my hair feels dirty to me. My sister borrowed my shampoo/conditioner one day, immediately after she noticed her hair had different colors & facets to it. Like the title says "brilliant" brunette. I never want to use another. But make sure to follow up with the conditioner, it could feel a little dry if you don't.