John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo And Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 937 in Shampoo

Enhance the unique qualities of your brown hair shade with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner! You can create dimension and shine, for a flawless look.
Each strand is perfected when Brilliant Brunette's Shampoo and Conditioner is applied. It fills and mends damaged areas helping to create a perfect surface for light reflection.
See their main website for more information at: www.johnfrieda.ca

October 19, 2016

When my hair was a darker colour, i tried out this shampoo/conditioner. I loved it! It does smell a little bit more of a manly shampoo, but it worked great! It also gave my hair good volume.

July 17, 2016

I used to use this before bring aware of the scary and harmful chemicals in shampoos. I loved it, it makes the hair very shiny and does what it promises, makes the hair soft and pretty! I just didn't like the smell. Great for any brunette who uses regular commercial shampoos without problems.

June 24, 2016

Love love love .... Bring out my natural tones and creates highlights and lowlights. Hair feels super soft and hydrated. Bonus!!! It smells amazing! My go to every time

June 06, 2016

I love the thickness of the product and the scent
I find this product didn't irrate my skull
I found my hair had a great shine to it. No residue build up

June 06, 2016

Love this Shampoo, since I've discovered this brand I haven't bought anything else. I use less of this product than regular shampoos. This product gets my hair beyond clean and I love the scent! Since I started using this shampoo, I had to borrow someone else's regular shampoo when I ran out of mine (for one shower ;/ ). I noticed that after cleansing with other drugstore brands like herbal essence, there's a residue left behind and my hair feels dirty to me. My sister borrowed my shampoo/conditioner one day, immediately after she noticed her hair had different colors & facets to it. Like the title says "brilliant" brunette. I never want to use another. But make sure to follow up with the conditioner, it could feel a little dry if you don't.

March 09, 2016

I really had high hopes for this product. Considering the price and the name you'd think it would work as well as they say. Unfortunately it made my hair very dry and actually blahd my color out

March 07, 2016

Okay, I had high hopes for this shampoo/conditioner combination. It was a serious let down. First the positive, great smell and the shampoo did a good(but average) job at cleaning my hair and scalp.

It did nothing at all to make my brunette hair more 'brilliant'. I honestly saw no difference between this combination or any other drugstore shampoo/conditioners. The conditioner also made my hair more greasy. I would not repurchase.

January 29, 2016

I love how my hair feels after I use both the shampoo and conditioner!

January 21, 2016

For some reason, this particular line of shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda really impressed me (especially the conditioner.) My hair was noticeably smooth and soft after a wash with minimal tangling. The conditioner is rich and did not require much to work into the hair. The scent is nice too.

I have been using it on non treated dark hair, so I have not really noticed any changes to my hair colour while using the line. It does not appear to deposit any colour to the hair, so it may just be used to prevent hair colour loss.

October 10, 2015

This shampoo/conditioner smells amazing. I don't buy it often because it is rather expensive but it feels like a treat when I do. It makes my hair shiny and doesn't weigh it down.