• John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray

John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 133 in Hairspray

September 26, 2016

Great for humidity and thick or coarse hair. However it is heavy coverage so multiple touch ups can leave a very heavy film and if you have thin or very straight hair I would not recommend. Fantastic for updos but if you aren't a "wash my hair every 24 hrs" kind of girl expect build up and white flakes if you run a brush through after use. Great for curling hair as well.

July 23, 2016

This hairspray works really well.
I bought this cause I had a jf sample and thought to try other lines of his products. Works great on my frizzy hair and surely does it job holding my hair in place. It's a little pricy but imo very well worth the extra money for my sanity.
I'm hooked on his hair products - they all seem to work great!!

July 23, 2016

This is a great hairspray for my frizzy, curly hair. I use it daily and I find it keeps my frizz under control pretty well. It's a HUGE bottle too, which is great, and it has a good price.

June 13, 2016

Although it is one of the higher end hair sprays it works well. When I spend the time straightening my hair and it is humid out I find it protects my hair from getting all frizzy and curly. Everyone in my family that has curly hair loves it.

May 18, 2016

This quick drying, firm hold, 24 hour humidity resistance for frizz free hair is fabulous to use on my wet or dry hair. I have wavy to curly hair so sometimes I really like to go for the curly look and this spray is fantastic as it locks the curls in without leaving my hair feeling sticky or hard. I sometimes like to use a straightener on my hair and this hairspray delivers a clean smooth frizz free look. A great product to use on any type of hair texture.