Amazing
Good

John Frieda root awakening strength restoring smoothing lotion with natural eucalyptus continent Reviews

1.5/5

1 review
Ranked #1945 out of 2241 in Hair Care

1.5/5

May 09, 2011

I was disappointed in this root awakening lotion because I’ve tried both their shampoo and the conditioner from the same line and loved them. I found it did nothing for my hair other then make it look dirty. After having it on my hair for a few hours my hair even started to feel dirty. I guess it would depend on the type of hair you have if it would do a better job for you. My hair tends to be oily on top and dry on the bottom. Combo hair who knew there was such a thing. Any how if your hair is a different type then mine, you might want to give it a try, but I wouldn’t unless you could get a free sample like I did. It made also work better for you over time, but like I said I only had a sample size to try it.

Family Matters

Tshiells added a new review for
    Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

Breton crackers

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party