Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil

Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil Reviews

Ranked #1006 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Johnson and Johnson Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil Aloe and Vitamin E is enriched with soothing Aloe and Vitamin E and combines rich emollients with Johnson's baby oil to provide long-lasting moisturization. Their indulgent, non-greasy creamy oil absorbs quickly and leaves nothing but softness behind on the skin. Its sweet yet subtle fragrance will delight your senses.

January 21, 2016

I use it daily on my babies body it hydrates his skin because it have oil in it which keeps his skin moisturized for longer time and it have a very good price

January 21, 2016

This product moisturizes your skin so well. It feels great in your skin and is gentle on my babies skin.

July 18, 2015

Holy crap this stuff is amazing. Moisturising and skin soothing without being heavy, and it is one of the best mosquito repellents I have ever used. I was doubtful so I put this on all over myself before going to a fire last night and didn't get one bite. Plus, you don't stink like normal bug spray. Best product of summer.

June 09, 2015

so i just read about how this works great for keeping those nasty mosquitos away this summer. they will not bother you at all. so i thought what a great way to stay bite free while smelling good and moisturizing your skin and of course the kids!!!

May 04, 2012

Definietely a go to lotion. Very moisturizing and love the scent!

November 17, 2010

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter time. I have tried all the dry skin lotions and creams, but nothing worked. I started using Johnson's Creamy Baby Oil and no more scratching! The oil actually replaces the natural oil in our bodies so we are moisturized and stay moisturized. Lotions are made with water which can actually leave our skin dryer. I have recommended this to family and friends and it has helped their dry skin problems as well!