Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

February 20, 2017

I've always liked this product. It smells really good and is gentle enough on my babies skin.
    Pricing is decent for this product. Will continue to buy.

February 20, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing pour bébé, je n'utilise aucine aitres sorte pour mon bébé. En plus il sent tellement bon et est doux. Je le recommande a toutes les mamans.

February 20, 2017

I have 2 daughters 16 yr old and 4 yr old and this has been my go to baby shampoo for both of them. meaning i have used it for over 16 yrs! this is the only baby shampoo I use. it has a nice smell and also its the only one that does not make them scare that it if falls on their eyes it will burn. love it

February 17, 2017

Johnson Baby shampoo been around for a long time, it a great product for babies. gentle on the eyes...Great for adult hair hair too.... I think it great for seniors hair since it so gentle ....Great for cleaning your make up brushes ladies......

February 17, 2017

I used this all the time when the kids were little. Smells so nice. Cleans so well. I always buy this for woman's baby shower gifts. I like making them a gift basket of things they can use.

February 16, 2017

I cant say enough great things about johnsons baby soap, I love bathing my son in it he just smells so great after a bath!! Nothing else compares that for sure!!

February 13, 2017

We used this shampoo with both of my children and loved it. It never irritated their skin or dried out their scalp. It was very gentle. I would highly recommend this shampoo

February 04, 2017

Used on my son when he was an infant and still use it today. It's gentle on the hair and most importantly the eyes. Subtle scent and doesn't leave any residue behind.

February 01, 2017

I had doubts about this product when I read about some interesting information about it online. When I went too the store too look at the ingredients I was very worry. Worried because it contained almost 90% of harmful ingredients. Parabens, EDTA, PEG's Etc... And being that it is a baby wash and how so sensitive our babies bodies, immune system etc. are I couldn't possibly put this on my child. Dealing with Thyroid Conditions myself, and other Immune related disorders I was told too stay away from those types of ingredients too better myself and my health and too further prevent myself from getting any other conditions. So no I would not buy this for my child or advise others too use this one. Johnson's has fabulous products but I'm just a tad worry on the body washes, shampoo's. Price is great otherwise.

January 27, 2017

My mom used Johnson's baby Shampoo on me when I was little. In recent years I started buying it to use on my hair and I love it. It makes my hair nice and soft. Only problems is my husband discovered it in the shower and started using it when I have it, instead of using his other brand of shampoo and he uses it all up on me.

I definitely suggest using this product. Its good stuff and leave the hair tangle free, which can be an issue for me often because I have naturally curly hair.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting