Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

November 30, 2016

Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo is a trusted brand and we use it for all our little ones, and even some big ones! The lather is not harsh and the scent is beautiful. I love it. I do wish it was a pump, but the cap is pretty good for not getting clogged and you can still use it with one hand, while holding baby in the other.

November 29, 2016

Once in awhile I still buy a bottle of baby shampoo for myself. The smell brings me back to childhood and I don't believe any other shampoo smells like this one. It leaves hair very soft, but you need a lot of it on adult hair. I also like that they have the same shaped bottle.

November 29, 2016

Johnson's original baby shampoo is a trusted name shampoo i use for my baby, it smells wonderful and leaves hair so soft. I have used with all four of my children and will continue to use it, my elder one is now a teenager but sometimes he loves to use this baby shampoo because he thinks its mild and less harsh shampoo.

November 17, 2016

I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes! And it works sooooooo well. I add a little tea tree oil to disinfect... it leaves my brushes soft, and smelling really great when I use it to apply makeup. This item always goes on sale at WalMart.

November 07, 2016

I would say I'm a seasoned pro when it comes to babies and baby products as a mother of 5 little ones and I absolutely love Johnsons original baby shampoo it is tried and trusted in my books it smells good (allows you to keep that new baby smell....lol) it works amazing it's tear free and it's all round great..... I have used it on all 5 of my children and my baby loves it... it creates a rich lather and rinses without leaving a nasty film (while is what causes cradle cap) and even though it's "shampoo" occasionally I use it as body wash for my baby to and it leaves his skin silky smooth (as smooth as a baby's bum

November 06, 2016

Not only do I use this every night when I bath my children but they love it! It's very gentle and smells so soothing. Very aforable and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend buying this product.

November 02, 2016

This is the baby shampoo we use for our little one- and have used since his birth. Only good things to say- very gentle formula, smells pleasant, washes hair properly and is a great price as well. Repeat buyer here!

November 02, 2016

I just love the gentle smell of Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo. My youngest isn't a baby anymore but he still gets nervous to wash his hair but there are no tears with Johnson's. It is very gentle and doesn't dry out his scalp. A little goes a long way! I also use it to clean my make-up brushes and it rinses out the old powders really well making them like new again.

October 25, 2016

This product is great for cleaning make up brushes, its so gentle and doesn"t leave that horrible smell that I find with other brush cleansers. I also sometimes use this in my hair and I feel like it is so gentle and really cleanses all of it. A good things is that when you wash it out and you get some in your eye (we all know the pain) it doesn"t hurt in the slightest.

October 21, 2016

Love this product for both of my boys. It is light a shampoo that has a great smell. I would only trust this product for my kids with its tear free and gentle formula.