Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 174 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

January 17, 2017

j'aime ce produit qui me rappelle ma propre enfance. Il laisse les cheveux doux et sans résidus. Je l'utilise quotidiennement pour moi-même et mes 2 garçons.

January 16, 2017

"The Classic" baby shampoo still works well and smells the same as ever. We like it and use it...but I do think I like the smell of the bedtime one a little bit better! The lavender scent on it is so pretty, but the original 'classic' version of this shampoo is still a nice, fresh, clean scent. :)

January 16, 2017

This has to be the one product anyone can always rely on. It has not changed over the years and is very reliable. What is it they say? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

January 16, 2017

I have used this product on all my children. It is effective and super gentle. It does not irritate the eyes or the skin at all. It smells like baby heaven too.

January 14, 2017

My kids have very sensitive skin (eczema) so I'm always trying to find something that they can use. The J&J;shampoo comes in a pretty big bottle but my kids don't react well to it.

January 14, 2017

Baby shampoo is a great deal. I never have to worry about getting shampoo in my grandchildren's eyes. Baby shampoo has an anesthetic in it which is why it doesn't burn eyes. Another use is when someone gets attacked with bear spray. People used to use milk in an attempt to ease the extreme burning in eyes and on skin, but now baby shampoo is used. You basically rub the baby shampoo into the victims eyes then rinse with water you keep repeating this process until the ambulance arrives. The ambulance's in Surrey BC also use baby shampoo to alleviate the pain while taking the victim to hospital. Overall a great shampoo/numbing agent.

January 13, 2017

Not only for babies but is a perfect for small children that are learning to bathe themselves and get shampoo in their eyes. Doesnt smell the greatest but i gueaa thats what makes it tear -free.

January 11, 2017

Not happy with the Joneses products! I personally wouldn't use thus ok my babe.. But I also have a very natural lifestyle and prefer to use more natural options!

January 09, 2017

This is a classic baby shampoo, I dont have childern but for looking after kids in the past that it is soft light shampoo that is easy on the eyes ans smells good

January 07, 2017

Works really well as a shampoo for adults. I am pleased with it. It cleaned my hair without the drying effects. I use this in rotation with my moisturizing shampoo to remove any buildup and it works great. I am also going to start using it for my makeup brushes and beauty blender as well.