Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

March 23, 2017

This is an amazing shampoo, I have used it with all three of my children! It has gotten in their eyes accidentally and have never made them cry! Plus it smells great!

March 23, 2017

j'adore ce produit je l'utilise pour laver mes pinceaux de maquillage. Il rend les poils super doux et il enlève complètement le maquillage. il est disponible dans tous les magasins grande surfaces pour un prix très abordable.

March 22, 2017

We received a lot of this shampoo before even having our son. I like how easily it goes on the childs head, and lathers very easily. I feel like the smell could be improved, as I don't feel like it smells of much, but other than that it is a great product for parents.

March 20, 2017

J'aime l'odeur de ce savon mais malheureusement il assèche beaucoup la peau délicate de bébé... je ne sais pas si c'est aussi a cause de ce savon mais mes deux plus grands, lorsqu'ils étaient bébé, fesaient du chapeau et dès que j'ai utilisé une autre sorte de shampooing, ça disparus en très peu de temps.

March 20, 2017

I think this product is very baby dependent. I found it really dried out my little ones scalp. However it does smell great and it is a great price....

March 18, 2017

I love this shampoo for my baby's hair. It's scent and the way it leaves my baby's hair feeling nice and soft is amazing. I always come back to this original scented one.

March 14, 2017

Have been using Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo for over 4 years now and still just as happy with it.
    Its gentle and good quality. It does the job and is priced great!

March 14, 2017

I have been using this product for 5 years and it really does not allow for any tears :) It always leaves my kids hair smelling great- even after we skip hair night!

March 14, 2017

First shampoo I used on my little one. Like the gentleness of it as well as no scent. Bubbles up enough to give an illusion of bubble bath so child could play with them :)

March 13, 2017

Une amie m'a conseillé il y a quelques mois d'utiliser ce shampooing vu que j'ai les cheveux très fins, très mêlants et aussi que mes cheveux ont tendance à venir gras très rapidement. Quelle fut ma surprise après quelques shampooings de constater que l'état de mes cheveux était beaucoup mieux. J'adore la texture de mes cheveux maintenant.