• Johnson's Baby Oil Gel
  • Johnson's Baby Oil Gel

Johnson's Baby Oil Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 162 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil Gel with Cocoa Butter provides all the benefits of Johnson's Baby Oil in a concentrated gel form for long-lasting, miniaturization. It contains Cocoa Butter, known for its skin nourishing properties

May 17, 2016

very good oil nice and soft makes my skin really smooth and soft i always buy it I have three bottles laying around in my house we always run out Good.

May 17, 2016

I first got this in a gift basket for my baby shower and I honestly used it more on myself than I did on my son. I love that has the same great effect as baby oil but in a more pliable consistency. I use this on my legs all the time especially in the summer.

May 17, 2016

I love this stuff. It makes my skin soft and supple. I have extremely dry skin and it keeps my moisturized all day. I only wish that they were still making the lavendar scented one. It was amazing.

April 20, 2016

Great alternative! As a non-mom (is that a thing??) I love using this as an after-shave gel, instead of the oil that I find to be insanely messy, or maybe it's just me! I love how fast it soaks in and it leaves my skin smooth for DAYS! I love it. www.justabitofbecca.com

April 02, 2016

This is a nice, non greasy alternative to baby oil. It still has that distinct baby oil scent but without the greasiness. Absorbs easily into skin. Leaves skin moisturized, soft and smooth.

April 02, 2016

I love using this after the shower! I have extremely dry skin (especially the legs) and this sinks right it and moisturizes without being messy like most oils that i have used. Great product!

March 15, 2016

I love the Johnson's Baby Oil Gel! I use it not only on my son but on myself also. Its wonderful after a bath or shower, its great because there's no mess unlike the regular baby oil that leaks all over when your trying to put it on. Would definitely recommend to use after shaving (both men and women) its soothing and smells great!

February 07, 2016

I wouldn't use mineral oil in the hair, but for the body, its great. The gel feel is nice, glides on. No sticky residue which is important to me. Love it.

January 29, 2016

I love this product. I use it for myself after I shave. The kids are slathered with this after they take a bath. I also use this for my daughters hair.

November 19, 2015

My legs get so dry starting in Fall and I just love this new "Baby Oil Gel" it goes on without a mess and does the job!