• Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E
  • Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E

Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 154 in Powders

Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch absorbs excess wetness from the skin to keep you dry and has a soft texture to help your skin feel smooth and fresh. Clinically proven mildness.

September 19, 2016

I keep a small bottle of powder in my purse. When at the beach get sand off my feet, use it as a dry shampoo (if I'm out if the spray form) and makes my hair smell nice.

August 14, 2016

This product really helps to keep my baby comfortable and dry in hot summer weather. Love it coz cornstarch is much safer that talcum powder. That said, I would definitely avoid baby powder on the genital areas

April 24, 2016

this is my go-to baby powder for my kids. i only use cornstarch powders for my kids, and i like that this also has aloe and vitamin e to make sure my kids stay dry and soft.

October 17, 2015

This is my favourite brand and type of powder from Johnson & Johnson. So much safer with cornstarch rather than having talcum powder & smells amazing!

October 17, 2015

I am forever in love with that scent. This baby powder is my favorite. I know I can trust Johnsons brand baby items.

October 17, 2015

Love this baby powder. Cornstarch is so much safer that talcum powder when inhaled and it's pretty hard to use it without breathing any in. I keep a small bottle in my swim back to get wet sand off my kids. Sprinkle a little on and the sand falls right off. Priceless!

July 12, 2015

I like to use this variety of Johnson's Baby powder myself. It makes my skin feel great after a warm bath or shower, plus it helps control sweat too. It is a great product to have in your bathroom cabinet when you need a little extra dryness.

July 11, 2015

I really love this powder it is made by a trusted company #JohnsonsBabyPowder "Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E" are not just great for using on your babies but I actually love #JohnsonsBabyPowder for myself I use it many times after my shower or bath. Helps make my skin soft, comfortable, and smells so clean. I also love to put a some in my runners to keep my feet comfortable and sweat free.

August 29, 2014

great smell, works really well, great for both baby and adult

August 05, 2014

Best powder around. The cornstarch keeps everything nice and dry and the scent is nice and clean- not too strong. I like that it doesn't actually dry skin out, probably due to the aloe. Bonus? Using it in shoes keeps them fresh and dry- prevents gross smelling and sweaty shoes.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS