Johnson's Natural baby lotion 266mL

Johnson's Natural baby lotion 266mL Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 392 in Lotions

February 15, 2016

I really like the Johnson's Natural baby lotion. I used it after bath time. It leaves my son skin feeling so soft. It also smells really good. Pretty affordable product for the quality.

January 29, 2016

I enjoyed the body wash but not the lotion. It gave a weird smell.

January 21, 2016

This was the first lotion I used on my son when he was a newborn and it didn't break him out or anything. I found it to be really nice with a nice scent.

June 19, 2013

This baby lotion comes in a pump bottle. It is 99% natural and is naturally derived from coconut, palm, cottonseed, sugarcane, and soybean. It is also paraben free, dye free, essential oil free, allergy tested and pediatrician tested. I love this product as it goes on nicely, it's not greasy like other lotions, absorbs quick, you don't need a lot, and it moisturizes up to 24 hours. It's not sticky either. Gentle enough for baby and gentle enough for us adults. It's great too for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I give this one two thumbs up and a recommendation on my part.