• Johnsons No More Tangles Detangler
  • Johnsons No More Tangles Detangler

Johnsons No More Tangles Detangler Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 394 in Baby Miscellaneous

December 19, 2016

I use this for my daughter on those days when she has showered the night before. It makes her hair soft and shiny and easy to brush through, not to mention it also gives the hair that freshly washed look. It is excellent. i do not thin we could live without this stuff.

December 16, 2016

I just paid $3.99 (on sale) at the drugstore for this and it is such a great product!!!! You can spray on wet or dry hair (wet works a bit better....) and it really holds my daughter's curls in!!!! I havent tried on myself yet, but I may!!

July 12, 2016

My daughter has long curly hair and it's a challenge to comb after bath time. We like this product - it's easy to apply, smells nice and is effective. The price is right!

May 29, 2016

This is a very well priced detaneler, I found it to have a nice smell to it and it worked very well to make my wet hair more manageable. I have used this on and off since high school and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone with kids or even for yourself.

January 30, 2016

This is good not only for infants, but for kids a little older as to prevent fussing and tears.You just squirt it on after shampooing.It is not a shampoo, it just detangles.That's why I chose to put it under misc. instead of shampoo It is also not a pack of 3 as specified.