• Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath - 15.0 oz.
  • Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath - 15.0 oz.

Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath - 15.0 oz. Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 84 in Skin Care

INDICATIONS: Mitchum Roll On Anti Perspirant and Deodorant Features: In a warm bath, Soothing Vapor Baby Bath, enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus and menthol, soothes while it gently cleanses.

March 21, 2016

Who ever invented this product is a genius! I definitely prefer using this gentle bath over similar vapour rubs, It works just as well if not better and is much more gentle and safe to use on babies & toddlers soft skin.

March 03, 2016

my mom introduced me to this in my late teens. I thought she was crazy!
but it is so mild and soothing. You feel so much better after taking a bath in this stuff, it helps when you're stuffed up and can't breathe

October 30, 2015

So cheap and so awesome, nothing like a warm vapor bath when your getting stuffy to get you right to sleep. I will even use this is super hot boiled water in a bowl throw a towel over my head and really the vapor to clear my sinuses (just don't open your eyes!)

October 09, 2015

Whenever my daughter has a cold or is fussy I always bath her in this stuff! The aroma of Vicks calms her and clears her right out. Perfect for any mommy with a sick little one.

May 11, 2015

This stuff is a god send when my wee one is stuffed up. He loves having a bath and when I add this, it decongests him so quickly. The effect lasts for a while after his bath, too, so that's a bonus. It's super gentle on his skin, no irritation. This is such a comforting product to have on hand.

September 06, 2013

We have been using this for six years (through three kids!). A staple in our home when the kids get sick. Pour into a warm bath and the vapours help with stuffy noses and sinus congestion. The scent isn't overwhelming or too strong and doesn't dry out the skin. No residue left in the tub either makes for easy cleaning. Great for all ages.

June 05, 2012

This is a must have in my home! I originally purchased this when my daughter was suffering with a cold, and it worked wonders for her. It's very soothing, and has a beautiful scent. It's not strong or overpowering. It leaves her skin soft & smooth, not dry at all. We actually have found ourselves (as adults) using this numerous times!

November 28, 2011

I don't have a baby anymore but I sure love this!During the winter months this is so soothing for a stuffy nose the eucalyptus, rosemary and menthol infused are heavenly.I love how the smell lingers in your bathroom afterwards.This is such a nice remedy for sick little ones, soothing for the whole family.I like that it is Allergy- and dermatologist-tested and gentle and mild on the skin.You don't need much it goes a long way.

November 28, 2011

This is one of the best johnson products out there and is great for when your baby has a cold. I even love the smell it's great.

July 17, 2011

I used this Vapor Bath alot when my baby was sick; and all stuffed up. It worked wonderfully. Made her feel better and made it easier to breath. It even helped me when I was stuffed up and in the bathroom around the tub. It helped sleep at night when she was miserable; when i gave her a bath before bed. I would definately recommend this for use on sick infants; helps child and parent breath much easier. Get a great nights sleep too.