Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

What it is:A natural makeup-removing wipe that is gentle enough to be used to remove eye makeup.What it does:Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes removes makeup and impurities from face and eyes, nature's way-with a blend of aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, and vitamin E. Free of fragrance, parabens, and petrochemicals, Josie Maran Cosmetics' Bear Naked Wipes are luxuriously soft, biodegradable, and kind to tender eyes and skin. It's made with love for both people and the planet.What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrance- Synthetic Dye- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates What else you need to know: In support of the Natural Resources Defense Council's Polar Bear SOS initiative, a portion of every package of Bear Naked Wipes sold will go to protect these endangered animals.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

September 09, 2016

It's the best wipes I've tried so far! I fell in love with them. I feel cleaner before starting my night skincare routine. It's so gentle on my face unlike other wipes on the market and take off very well my makeup. It's definitely a big thumb up!

May 01, 2015

I purchased this pack of 30 wipes from Sephora for $15. They are perfect for travelling. I wouldn't use them instead of my everyday skin-care routine, but they are very useful in those situations were you really want to wash your face, but don't want to pack a whole kit. I used them on my Mexico trip, they were light-weight and it was easy to just grab one and wipe off the jungle dirt &sweat;. I've also used them on a 12 hour night shift. I find the gentle formula removes make-up and dirt well, and leaves the skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized. They have a nice citrus scent too. I found the package kept the wipes moist for the 3 months I had them open.

July 15, 2014

I wasn't impressed with these wipes at all. I found them to be pretty dry, so it made removing makeup impossible. I would till have a lot of make on my face after use. I wouldn't repurchase these again.

June 02, 2014

Being a woman who is constantly "on the go", I do find myself in a rush at times when it comes to taking off my make up. I know, I know, taking off make up is extremely important to skin care and it's a BIG "no no" to skip out on proper take off however, Josie Maran's Bear Naked Wipes are a bit of an expensive but great investment for on the go make up removing! The fresh lemon scent makes taking make up off quite therapeutic and refreshing and leaves no make up behind on your face. Along with the great results of this product, Josie Maran has taken things a step further by donating a portion of every package sold to help endangered polar bears... now who can argue with that?

Xx

March 11, 2011

I don’t even know where to start. So let’s start from the beginning. I am so excited to review these wipes from the Josie Maran line. From when I was a teenager till now I’ve always immersed myself in fashion magazines. I remember Josie’s name from one of the top models from back in the day. She’s been the face for Maybelline and other major brands. She’s now come out with her own line. Typically I shy away celebrity endorsed products because we all know they aren’t as involved in it as they lead us to believe. I was drawn to this line because of it’s natural ingredients. As I get older I realize the importance of how chemcials especially toxic chemicals affect our hormones, our skin and more. Josie Maran stresses on NOT using toxic formulas. You may be surprised but many name brand products do use chemicals.
Josie Maran’s wipes and practically all her products do not use:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

The femanine pink packaging features polar bears and a portion of the proceeds go towards the National Defense Council’s Polar Bear SOS initiative to help protect these endangered animals. As soon as I take a wipe out I fall in love with the refreshing slightly citrusy fragrance. It’s heavenly. IT SMELLS SO GOOD!! I can’t stop sniffing it as I wipe off my face. I soon start rubbing it all over my neck ha ha. It does a great job on removing makeup and grime off your mug, somehow it doesn’t strip away your face and dry your skin. I have tried other wipes and they always leave my face dry and dull. These are so refreshing. On the website the wipes have aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E. No added fragrance. It’s just how it is naturally scented! That’s what I’m talking about. I can’t stand the artifical fragrances and typically they make my sensitive skin irritated.