Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk
Good

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 10, 2016

The milk/oil part in this product keeps separating but that's the least of the worries with this product. You are essentially getting argan oil for a very very steep price. 1 oz of product for $70. Also, if you are thinking of adding this to your daytime routine, forget about it because it's simply too heavy.

May 16, 2015

Basically you’re looking at a formula of 100% Pure Argan Oil suspended in purified water. The formula is supposed to be just as hydrating as the original Argan Oil but the water gives the product a lighter consistency that absorbs easily. Not that the original formula didn’t absorb easily but one of the nicest things about Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is you’ll feel quite alright using at as a daily and nightly treatment versus the original formula which isn’t particularly friendly for AM use as it is a bit rich.
I have very dry skin and I have to say this isn’t nearly as good Argan Oil in terms of the hydration it provides. It’s fragrance free and it absorbs instantly into my skin. The texture reminds me of a thick, congealed gel. It feels very luxurious and it does soften skin without leaving a film on my skin. However, Argan Oil is most definitely the more hydrating product of the two formulas. I do like I can use this as a serum of sorts in the morning and following up with my other skin care products and not worry about it being too rich or concentrated. As my friend and reader so kindly pointed out in the comments below, this is actually supposed to be used as layer serum. So this first followed by the original Argan Oil is the proper application process which is suggested on the box. I think this is kinda pointless as really they are the same product just in a different formulation so I don’t really see the point of layering but it seems a necessary evil to get the best moisture for me…!
I think Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment might be a nice pick up for those with oily skin who are afraid of the original formula. However, for those with drier skin who do like the original formula you should stick with it as this version is not anymore hydrating plus it is simply a diluted formula of the original and more expensive!