J.R Watkins Petro-Carbo Salve
Good

J.R Watkins Petro-Carbo Salve Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 599 in Misc

September 16, 2016

This is a must have for any family. It is such an all purpose salve! It has replaced so many products I use so I have less in the medicine cabinet. Our family uses it for cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, poison ivy, minor bruising, the list goes on and on. I love the mild pain relief it provides as well. Which makes it easy to use on my children. Even my youngest at 3 years old knows what to grab to get relief and stay protected from infection. One round tub goes a long way and the protect stays consistent over time and doesn't break down. Also the thick formula provides a water seal and lasts. I highly recommend this protect and always tell my friends and family about it!

June 08, 2015

This stuff is a life saver, works so good for so many things I'm currently using it for all my mosquito bits works great

August 24, 2014

This is by far the best product I've ever bought. I use it on burns insect bites cuts scrapes rashes and even as a diaper rash cream. It works amazing and clears things up within a day or 2. I'm always telling people about it. Totally worth the money and lasts forever.

May 27, 2014

I use this for every cut or burn and it helps tremendously.. Absolutely love this product...

September 04, 2013

lov J.R Watkins products my mom uses them my grand mother used them

September 04, 2013

This is the only antibiotic salve I would ever reccoment. You may have a little trouble finding it, but you can buy online from Watkins company. My father always told me, that Watkins can cure anything but a broken heart!

May 04, 2012

I forgot how wonderful and versatile this salve is from J.R Watkins.It perfect for minor cuts,bruising,burns,skin irritations,insect bites scrapes and even dabbed on a pimple.The ingredients are some great botanicals: cajeput oil, camphor oil,spruce oil and also petroleum and phenol.The smell is not so great but many people like the smell I think its the petroleum smell I don't like.However it really does work well and perfect to have in the medicine cabinet or first aid kit.I remember my grandmother and mother never being without this one.It also lasts a very long time as you don't need much of this salve just a dab will do.